Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• @Airman Brown vs @Redhenry for the scoop. Only one way to solve this. Fight fight fight. My money's on Henry.
  • Next week has meant to be interesting since October mate

I can’t wait for it to be over people will lose takeover fever

I have been close to one that Was finally completed sat it’s started In November 2016 and finished in January 18 and was not the original interested party

These things are challenging and changing and the one thing I learned is that there’s so much bullshit involved

So many leaks and#fakenews at every turn

• my guess, and it is a guess, and as i've always stated, is that once the division we r going to be playing in next year, is known, is when the deal will be done - i'm rarely wrong - irritating maybe but its logical
  • Think nla has this bang to rights. Duchâtelet is asking a ridiculous amount and none of the interested parties are anywhere close. I’m guessing the summer.
  • Next week has meant to be interesting since October mate

I can’t wait for it to be over people will lose takeover fever

I have been close to one that Was finally completed sat it’s started In November 2016 and finished in January 18 and was not the original interested party

These things are challenging and changing and the one thing I learned is that there’s so much bullshit involved

So many leaks and#fakenews at every turn

It's what forums were invented for, don't knock it ;-)
  • JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

my guess, and it is a guess, and as i've always stated, is that once the division we r going to be playing in next year, is known, is when the deal will be done - i'm rarely wrong - irritating maybe but its logical

That's one hell of a sentence.
    Poor sod leave him alone.
  • DOUCHER said:

my guess, and it is a guess, and as i've always stated, is that once the division we r going to be playing in next year, is known, is when the deal will be done - i'm rarely wrong - irritating maybe but its logical

I said the self same after we beat Walsall
  • DOUCHER said:

You're right, you are irritating.
    at least i know it, you're just boring
  • Sponsored links:

• What a load of absolute shite... the whole thing... the club has cancer and it's not going to just leave... he will be here for years to come in one way or another... the club is a great tax write off for him, he doesn't need to sell... he hates us so he will sit back and let the time roll on...

We won't be a proper progressive club again for years.
  • mascot88 said:

What a load of absolute shite... the whole thing... the club has cancer and it's not going to just leave... he will be here for years to come in one way or another... the club is a great tax write off for him, he doesn't need to sell... he hates us so he will sit back and let the time roll on...

We won't be a proper progressive club again for years.

The tax write off theory is a possibility.
  • cafc999 said:

Redhenry said:

Heard four are still involved. Bids range from 21 to 25, nobody is near the asking price 55m. All waiting on RD.

What I’ve heard is completely different, but we’ll see!
    My contact 's tell me Roland is a complete cnut.
    That's all I can tell you at the moment
    To be fair you don't have to be ITK to know that that.
    But this makes it official.
  • edited January 2018
    "flyingkiwi“Preferred bidder” = Muir, McLeish and ????

Betty Hutchins consortium.
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

Roland's logic is different to normal logic. It could also be agreed that he'll receive an additional payment should we win promotion.
  • Think nla has this bang to rights. Duchâtelet is asking a ridiculous amount and none of the interested parties are anywhere close. I’m guessing the summer.

If that’s true, though, there presumably wouldn’t be any due diligence, because according to Murray (and common sense) it’s not going to happen if the parties are that far apart. They need to be within range to start with. And even the club now says there has been multiple due diligence.
    Exactly this
  • Is a pferde a type of German horse then?
  • cafcfan said:

How can there be a preferred bidder if the have not been any bids?

I think people have interpreted this incorrectly.

My understanding is that a German horse is involved with the consortium and is actually the pferde bidder.
    ????

• Fumbluff said:

Is a pferde a type of German horse then?

Sorry, wrong spelling pferd is just German for horse. I shouldn't have put an e on the end; that's the plural version. Apologies for the rubbish joke.
  • We need a German octopus.
  • It can be a Peruvian platypus for all I care. Just get a deal done pleeeeeease.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!