Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Slightly depressing that this thread keeps falling so far down the pecking order.. wish there was some good news

We're all still are far too excited with the news of Kaikai signing.

• Very bottom of the first page. Not having that!!
  • Very much doubt there will be any news for the remainder of this month. The club will also have thought they’ve communicated more than they would have liked to so things will be very drip, drip until something bigger happens like a price agreed for example.

I am still going with late February on the date. I don’t think we are exactly close, but we are not too far away either.

That’s my thinking anyway.
  • edited January 2018
    My guess is a very ‘glass half empty’ July!
    Sorry folks.
  • My guess is a very ‘glass half empty’ July!
    Sorry folks.

This

• No ones seems to be ITK with these preffered bidders
  • J BLOCK said:

No ones seems to be ITK with these preffered bidders

My guess is the only people really ITK are in Belgium or Richard Murray.
  • I still think there are interested parties but the silly old fart is still asking far too much.

Lower your price Roland and get the deal done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thankfully I’ve finally broken the hold this thread had on me.

Haven’t looked at it all week and now I just simply scrolled through until either a post by redhenry or airman appeared and ignored the rest, bliss, finally thank Christ!
  • _MrDick said:

The fact that it’s all gone very quite probably means that @Airman Brown @Redhenry and @DOUCHER have signed confidentiality agreements

what about David Smith? - he seemed to take over from irving as self appointed summariser - he seems to have gone a bit quiet lately as well for some reason
  • No takeover this month?.
  • or maybe they are just bored with the bollox
  • Redhenry said:

Heard four are still involved. Bids range from 21 to 25, nobody is near the asking price 55m. All waiting on RD.

All very acceptable offers... 30m at a stretch!!
  • I can see Roland dragging this out to see if we get promotion, then he’ll hope to get more, fingers crossed I’m wrong.
  • Redhenry said:

Heard four are still involved. Bids range from 21 to 25, nobody is near the asking price 55m. All waiting on RD.

What I’ve heard is completely different, but we’ll see!
  • He must be trying their patience, the stupid old goat. He has to compromise otherwise they will all tell him we're to stick it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

They've all offered the asking price?

Surely not.
  • Redhenry said:

So what have you heard AB ?
  • Still no offers
  • Not long to wait now, January nearly over. Then Roland can go back to sleep.
  • Redhenry said:

Makros.

9.00am tomorrow morning.

• Still no offers

Not the case as I've E Mailed two directly to RD along with my conveyancers details.

I've had no response to either though, but I can confirm that both were less than £55m.
  • _MrDick said:

The fact that it’s all gone very quite probably means that @Airman Brown @Redhenry and @DOUCHER have signed confidentiality agreements

And are doing due diligence on each other!
  • Redhenry said:

My contact 's tell me Roland is a complete cnut.
    That's all I can tell you at the moment
    Oi. I told you that in confidence. You weren't supposed to pass it on! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!