Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Great, more not good news.
  • Wasn't there a fan forum yesterday?
  • Nope - postponed until 26th June
  • Surely we’re overdue that tumbleweed gif?
  • edited June 2019
    Image result for tumbleweed gif
  • 1654, Anglo Portugese treaty, Portugal comes under English control.
  • addick05 said:
    The silence from the club is deafening, what’s going on, starting to get concerning. If Duchatelet wasn’t running the club I wouldn’t be concerned, but he is . 

You - and all of us -have every right to be concerned in my opinion. Does anyone know if there is a press conference today? If so, if what I have been told is correct,  I'm not expecting good news.
    Come on then...
  • se9addick said:
    addick05 said:
    The silence from the club is deafening, what’s going on, starting to get concerning. If Duchatelet wasn’t running the club I wouldn’t be concerned, but he is . 

You - and all of us -have every right to be concerned in my opinion. Does anyone know if there is a press conference today? If so, if what I have been told is correct,  I'm not expecting good news.
    Come on then...
    I wonder if this comment is related to a post from another site that is saying Bowyer has rejected a contract offer.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2019
    I wonder how long before some call him greedy and u grateful?( Not me BTW)
  • Sorry H but I think the post in question is suggesting that it’s the current offer. 
  • Sorry H but I think the post in question is suggesting that it’s the current offer. 
    Still not news. Of course he's "rejected" the offers made as he hasn't signed.

He knows his value, isn't desperate and can call Roland's bluff, as he did over the first incompetent offer.

Don't read or believe anything from that site.
  • I wonder how long before some call him greedy and u grateful?( Not me BTW)
    Followed by "League 1 at best."
  • edited June 2019
    Did I blink and miss out on a post about the first Anglo-Dutch war 1652-4, marking Britain's historic rise as a naval power, equalling and besting its biggest and nearest rival; argued to be the first purely naval war, and fought by dedicated warships exploiting Line ahead formation in one of the earliest known examples?

tsk..
  • 1654, Anglo Portugese treaty, Portugal comes under English control.
    2019 The English invade Porto and fight with the Police. Disgraceful scenes 
  • se9addick said:
    addick05 said:

Come on then...
    I wonder if this comment is related to a post from another site that is saying Bowyer has rejected a contract offer.

No it's not, just something I was told verbally yesterday, sorry can't say more. Not trying to be deliberately evasive - and of course it could just turn out to be like 99% of the rumours flying around - total rubbish.
  • addick05 said:
    se9addick said:
    addick05 said:

Come on then...

No it's not, just something I was told verbally yesterday, sorry can't say more. Not trying to be deliberately evasive - and of course it could just turn out to be like 99% of the rumours flying around - total rubbish.
    Is it to do with Michael Gove and a goats milk lasagne?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:
    addick05 said:
    se9addick said:
    addick05 said:

Come on then...

Are you claiming parliamentary privilege?
  • hawksmoor said:
    Fumbluff said:
    addick05 said:
    se9addick said:
    addick05 said:

Come on then...

Are you claiming parliamentary privilege?
    He did, he got 20% off
  • HANG HIM!
  • addick05 said:
    se9addick said:
    addick05 said:

Come on then...

I never really understand these type of posts.
  • i've heard we are just about to be bought out by a mysterious investor... sorry i can't say any more but it's 100% definately absolutely true. you would have to be an idiot not to believe me, a random poster on a forum
  • A random very new poster as well.  
  • edited June 2019
    probably a WUM 
  • Uboat said:
    Rudders22 said:
    probably a WUM merchant 
    A wind up merchant merchant? They're the worst. 
    Changed
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!