Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• JamesSeed said:
    David White is an Ex director and said he has never met the owner, so unlike Richard Murray isn't in the inner loop.

Bob Whitehand is an ex PLC vice Chairman and isn't in the inner loop.

White and Whitehand can have their opinions BUT only Murray and LDT are in the inner loop and they are struggling to understand the ramblings of Duchatelet.

At least the standard story is pro active in trying to get Roland to reveal WTF or how much he wants.

There was me thinking that once Katrien Meire left we had about a year left of RD tenure.

He has. More than £30 mill.

I believe it was the seller that pushed this out there. Not the other way round.
    Surely that can’t be right. There is allegedly a BID of £30 million. 
    He definitely rejected £35m last week. 
    Definitely ? 
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    David White is an Ex director and said he has never met the owner, so unlike Richard Murray isn't in the inner loop.

White and Whitehand can have their opinions BUT only Murray and LDT are in the inner loop and they are struggling to understand the ramblings of Duchatelet.

At least the standard story is pro active in trying to get Roland to reveal WTF or how much he wants.

There was me thinking that once Katrien Meire left we had about a year left of RD tenure.

I believe it was the seller that pushed this out there. Not the other way round.
    Says who?
    Can't say who, but it's someone closely connected to one of the bidders. 
    As you only have one contact...
  • JamesSeed said:

Definitely ? 
    Possibly.
  • I don’t understand that post nla
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:

Says who?
    Well that was true at one time. But it’s weird how many people suddenly want to swap/share info when you have a primary source. 
  • JamesSeed said:

Definitely ? 
    Yup. 
  • It should be D-NLA.
  • 1567, Rugby School is founded.
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:

Says who?
    Well that was true at one time. But it’s weird how many people suddenly want to swap/share info when you have a primary source. 
    Jimmy, as you have by far the best DNA on CL it's good that your in the outer loop.

Only Roland left in the inner loop, as both Murray and LDT are discombobulated by the antics and sayings of Mr Douchebag.

Ps. More loopy than loop.
  • Sponsored links:

• I don’t understand that post nla

NLA and DW are business partners
  • It's a load of old codswallop!

Sorry, just wanted to use that word!

Carry on.
  • edited March 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:

Says who?
    Jimmy, as you have by far the best DNA on CL it's good that your in the outer loop.

Only Roland left in the inner loop, as both Murray and LDT are discombobulated by the antics and sayings of Mr Douchebag.

Ps. More loopy than loop.
    I just want it to be over so we can go back to arguing about why Williams doesn’t score more goals. 
    I’d like GM’s mob to buy the club, but if some merchant banker steps in ahead of him I’m good with that. Who needs a padded seat with extra leg room anyway. I like sitting where my dad used to stand post WW2. 

[That was always a joke about the directors' box obviously, but just saw on another forum that they think I'm after a job or something lol]. 
  • Former Charlton Athletic director David White: Roland Duchatelet has never been close to a sale – 

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/976836772?-11197:833
  • edited March 2019
    It's a load of old codswallop!

Sorry, just wanted to use that word!

Carry on.
    And also a fish pun. Well done!!
  • ross1 said:

Former Charlton Athletic director David White: Roland Duchatelet has never been close to a sale – 

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/976836772?-11197:833
    Sums it all up imo
  • Maybe it is DW who is the mystery bidder just got this back as an approval document from our lawyers 

go on whitey

Would defo be on board with this mate.

• My. Personal opinion is this bid is a fake as the Aussies bid. Built my hopes up too much. When it happens it happens 
  • Sponsored links:

• Everyone will want a slice of this deal.
    Henry, the cereal offender.
  • 1563, The English surrender Le Havre to the French.
    Just think how many wars wouldn't have happened if we'd managed to keep hold of the large parts of France we used to have.
  • My. Personal opinion is this bid is a fake as the Aussies bid. Built my hopes up too much. When it happens it happens 
    Just a random guy from Australia who happened to be wearing a CAFC scarf at a Charlton game.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
  • Fake takeover news to stop the protest tomorrow.
  • _MrDick said:
    My opinion is Duchatelet is as nutty as a fruit cake ... but I have no evidence to support this 
    I think the last five years gives you ample evidence.
  • If what David White writes is true then we are surely doomed. All that's keeping most of us going is the hope of a takeover in the (near-ish) future. Yes, I know 'it's the hope that kills you' - but take that away and what's the point?
  • As the new owner D can I ask, if the coo is high on the list for first one out the door?
    😜👍
      nth london addick said:
    Maybe it is DW who is the mystery bidder just got this back as an approval document from our lawyers 

go on whitey

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!