Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• My hunch is that we have been played again...It’s not happening

Probably, but we can keep hoping it’s almost done for a few more days.
  • Don’t think you can read anything in to that’s he either says it’s going ahead 100% and gets slated if it doesn’t or plays dumb.

My hunch is that we have been played again...It’s not happening

Is that backed up by anything at all? Or the fact that people might’ve exaggerated and now realise it’ll take a bit longer.
  • Jim white said plenty today to anyone who spoke to him.
    Personally I don't think anything will happen until the season is over.
    Please prove me wrong.
  • Don’t think you can read anything in to that’s he either says it’s going ahead 100% and gets slated if it doesn’t or plays dumb.

My hunch is that we have been played again...It’s not happening

Is that backed up by anything at all? Or the fact that people might’ve exaggerated and now realise it’ll take a bit longer.
    Can you remember last season, Blackburn at home I think, same sort of thing happened. Loads of people turned up expecting it to be Roland’s last game.
  • It'll happen before 14/07
  • Sponsored links:

Please prove me wrong.

What did he say?
  • I heard today it was 90% done which isn't a done deal
    Please prove me wrong.

What did he say?
    He said that the money would be transferred on Monday and the takeover would happen Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Please prove me wrong.

What did he say?
    He said that the money would be transferred on Monday and the takeover would happen Tuesday or Wednesday.
    He also said that this information did not come from Roland but from the person brokering the deal.
  • edited January 2019

Jim white said plenty today to anyone who spoke to him.
    Please prove me wrong.

What did he say?
    He also said that this information did not come from Roland but from the person brokering the deal.
    Their lays the problem
  • On reflection I still think we’ll hear on Tuesday . Fingers crossed anyway.
  • edited January 2019
    Chizz said:

Did Jim White give any indication as to when the 72 hours is supposed to start?

On a Friday
  • Sponsored links:

• My interpretation of Bowyers comments is because he feels if a new owner comes in, he may want his own manager and he would expect RD to let him know in advance
  • 'cause you'd obviously expect a man of Roland's stature and goodness to have the decency to let his manager know what the fcuks going on......wouldn't you?
  • Neil Harris at the game today will he make a bid for our Lyle Taylor? Could Roland still be able to sell our prized asset ?
  • Neil Harris at the game today will he make a bid for our Lyle Taylor? Could Roland still be able to sell our prized asset ?

Not if the deal is signed.
  • cafc999 said:

Jim white said plenty today to anyone who spoke to him.
    Please prove me wrong.

What did he say?
    Their lays the problem
    Why is it a problem?
  • I’ll be fuming if I’ve broken cover too early, bought tickets to the Accrington game today - haven’t been to The Valley for 3 years but wanted to be back as soon as Roland went!

I bought the Sunderland and Accrington tickets as a premature celebration too, second half today was a corker though...
  • Chizz said:

My interpretation of Bowyer's comments is that he's more interested in getting his job done than worrying about the things he can't influence - like a potential takeover. And that's exactly how it should be.

I’m really not sure how anyone can interpret what he said in any other way than he hasn’t heard from Duchatelet about the takeover being imminent and if it was he thinks he would have.

Simples

Anyone that knows anything about football would know that Millwall couldn’t afford the transfer fee that Lyle would attract.
    However with old shit-teeth still in charge it’s a worry, I’m not gonna lie...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!