Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Haha, the saga continues! Jim white surely wouldn’t have gone if nothing was going down!
    Bowyer could be covering his arse while he signs while he signs another gem like Williams.
    Doesn’t want people thinking he’s got money does he.
    Hopefully Harris was watching Maja and not any of ours
  • CafcSCP said:

Haha, the saga continues! Jim white surely wouldn’t have gone if nothing was going down!
    Bowyer could be covering his arse while he signs while he signs another gem like Williams.
    Doesn’t want people thinking he’s got money does he.
    Hopefully Harris was watching Maja and not any of ours

If he was, then he would have been very disappointed with Maja - did very little the whole game.Whereas Taylor would have impressed greatly.
  • Ffs. It’s happening again isn’t it.

Maybe it’s the other 98% of the time when Roland doesn’t have time for Charlton which means he hasn’t got round to telling him yet.

• edited January 2019
    LOLZ.

The takeover that keeps on giving.

I think this was all an elaborate plot by @Henry Irving to get this thread over 5 million views.
  • edited January 2019

The only noise from within that I heard today was we have been here before it’s not done till it’s done and there’s only two sets of people that can influence it so everyone else should just chill and wait and see what happens in the next 7-10 days

Have you been speaking to Henry Irving??
  • Sponsored links:

• SE7toSG3 said:

as @bobmunro says above, if anyone thinks that RDs ownership of our club is based remotely on reality they are mistaken, he probably has to check Lee Bowyers name if and when he decides to contact him about anything.

Probably?
  • LOLZ.

The takeover that keeps on giving.

I think this was all an elaborate plot by @Henry Irving to get this thread over 5 million views.

Sussed.

I would have got away with it if it wasn't for these pesky kids.
  • edited January 2019
    Rudders22 said:

The only noise from within that I heard today was we have been here before it’s not done till it’s done and there’s only two sets of people that can influence it so everyone else should just chill and wait and see what happens in the next 7-10 days

He's avoiding me in case I ask about keys.
  • From the East Stand there wasn't a space to be seen in the Directors box.
  • Jim White is at the ground, his info is from the guy that brokered the deal. Money to be transferred Monday and a deal should be announced Tuesday.

Let this be correct.
    I hope your not telling a White lie.
  • Word on the street was people in the club think it was done, Jim White on the other hand was back tracking. Make of that what you will.
  • Football is boring me! Thank god today was a good old fashioned game!
  • Well, Jim was at the around, I saw him before the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Word on the street was people in the club think it was done, Jim White on the other hand was back tracking. Make of that what you will.

Whats he said to back track?

Heard that too. People behind me who seem in the know from past comments reckon price has been agreed and proof of funds shown but it's going to take a few weeks for everything to finalise.

He was probably reminded that his info came from the camp of people last seen wearing scarves 8 months ago.

I’d back track too if I were given timeframes by them.
  • edited January 2019
    addick05 said:

Well, Jim was at the around I saw him before the game.

"around", very good Freudian slip addick05,

Since April 2017 that's all that's keeps happening, around and around, till we lose the will to........
  • Rudders22 said:

He's avoiding me in case I ask about keys.
    How's it going in Alicia's fan club these days?
  • At the end of day it's a load of bollocks really
  • Can i just be the first to say....FOR FUCK SAKE.........
  • So a takeover that’s too late and not going to have any positive impact on Bowyers ability to get in players to give us a decent shout at going up. It’s only been rumbling on two fecking years. They couldn’t get it together just two weeks ago so that this season isn’t just quite likely another rub out.
  • shirty5 said:

At the end of day it's a load of bollocks really

Pretty much.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!