Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• Why respond to him then? It's what he wants.
  • Sint-Truiden isn't blessed with lots of hotels, be warned. Of course, the biggest is Stayen, RD's pile at the ground. You would think it would also be the best. But go look up the reviews on Trip Advisor (sorry, seems its impossible to directly link a TA page). They are both "unique" and somehow depressingly familiar.

Booked a better place (Belle Vie hotel, near the station)
  • I know, I didn't reply yesterday as it seemed better to ignore him, but that bit about fans wanting the club to fail was so daft it derserved a response.
  • Any ideas on coach pick up points yet? It would be hilarious if they coincided with the CAFC coaches departure for Northampton! Imagine the chaos!
  • edited February 2017

Sint-Truiden isn't blessed with lots of hotels, be warned. Of course, the biggest is Stayen, RD's pile at the ground. You would think it would also be the best. But go look up the reviews on Trip Advisor (sorry, seems its impossible to directly link a TA page). They are both "unique" and somehow depressingly familiar.

Stayen is functional (and right at the Stadium) - however, if you have an aversion to giving Duchatelet money then you might want to look elsewhere..
    Belle Vie is nice.
    Belrom is also functional - close to the seedier part of town (not that St Truiden is a seedy town by any means)

If you want to stay elsewhere and travel in then Hasselt is approx. 20 mins from Sint Truiden, direct link on train.

Also check AirBnB - last time I went I stayed in cottage in Heers - about 10 mins outside St Truiden
  • se9addick said:

Sint-Truiden isn't blessed with lots of hotels, be warned. Of course, the biggest is Stayen, RD's pile at the ground. You would think it would also be the best. But go look up the reviews on Trip Advisor (sorry, seems its impossible to directly link a TA page). They are both "unique" and somehow depressingly familiar.

Stayen is functional (and right at the Stadium) - however, if you have an aversion to giving Duchatelet money then you might want to look elsewhere..
    Belle Vie is nice.
    Belrom is also functional - close to the seedier part of town (not that St Truiden is a seedy town by any means)

If you want to stay elsewhere and travel in then Hasselt is approx. 20 mins from Sint Truiden, direct link on train.

Also check AirBnB - last time I went I stayed in cottage in Heers - about 10 mins outside St Truiden
    Tell me more about the seedy part of town, I'm currently running a Northampton v St Truiden playoff to decide where I go on March 4th and you might just swing it.
    There is a long wide road from town out to the airforce base. Every other building has a semi-naked woman in the window looking for "business" or is a "night club"

Disgusting
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Belle Vie is nice.

Tell me more about the seedy part of town, I'm currently running a Northampton v St Truiden playoff to decide where I go on March 4th and you might just swing it.
    There is a long wide road from town out to the airforce base. Every other building has a semi-naked woman in the window looking for "business" or is a "night club"

Disgusting
    That's genuinely what Liege is like - wonder what it is about these places that attracts Roland ?
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Belle Vie is nice.

Disgusting
    That's genuinely what Liege is like - wonder what it is about these places that attracts Roland ?
    Maybe that's why he doesn't spend much time in London...
  • Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Belle Vie is nice.

Disgusting
    Henry was rightly disgusted - he couldn't believe his eyes.

So he went back for another look.

Four times.

You were driving the car, i didn't have a choice and it was you who booked the hotel right slap bang in the middle of the red light district
  • I can't make it that week, I am over in the U.K. The week before, perhaps I should scout area just to make sure it's ok for you guys!
  • If any of those going could help me get 2 Northampton away tickets it would be much appreciated!
  • The 2percent announce involvement in the protests.
  • And the flyer
  • Away cycling otherwise i'd have been the first to sign up.

Good luck all & keep fighting the good fight.
  • Sponsored links:

• I am thinking of staying in Brussels - I hear the transport is good in Belgium but need to know what the nearest station is for the protest and whether its reachable directly from Brussels and how long it would take?
  • And the flyer

I'm hoping there's dancing
  • Bet the girls couldn't wait, watching you two stunners drive past ... ;-)

Did you get a discount for the seven minutes you were in there?

• Bet the girls couldn't wait, watching you two stunners drive past ... ;-)

That is a proper spit your tea out moment ...
  • Seven minutes? Did he struggle to undo his zipper?
  • _MrDick said:

Bet the girls couldn't wait, watching you two stunners drive past ... ;-)

That is a proper spit your tea out moment ...
    Why was it not really milk in there then?
  • back on track please, ta
  • Solidgone said:

I am thinking of staying in Brussels - I hear the transport is good in Belgium but need to know what the nearest station is for the protest and whether its reachable directly from Brussels and how long it would take?

Hourly service to S-T, and takes an hour.

Liege is a lot closer though, and despite what @se9addick wrote above, I liked Liege (in much the same way as I like Swansea). It's a city with a soul and a spirit.

• Enquired for rooms at two hotels and got told full up and booked by Charlton fans they are small ones nearby
    Hotel Bell-Vie and De Beek Anno.
    Not even got confirmed permission to go yet , working on it