Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• Passports? As someone who obviously does not travel much greater than a 50 mile periphery from home, will we need one? Mine has lapsed but I can get one in one week (so the missus tells me).

Really want to go along with some family (who of course have passports) members.
  • "It's a million to one chance, but it just might work"
  • 25May98 said:

Passports? As someone who obviously does not travel much greater than a 50 mile periphery from home, will we need one? Mine has lapsed but I can get one in one week (so the missus tells me).

Really want to go along with some family (who of course have passports) members.

@25May98

Yes, you need a valid passport to travel to Belgium
  • 25May98 said:

Passports? As someone who obviously does not travel much greater than a 50 mile periphery from home, will we need one? Mine has lapsed but I can get one in one week (so the missus tells me).

@25May98

Thought so. I'm onto it. Many thanks.
  • What time do we need to be in Sint-Truiden?

With Eurostar, the 09.15 from Ebbsfleet would get you there at 14.15 (4 hours exactly but one hour time difference) . Already asking price £69.50 for that leg. 11.15 is cheaper but could not get you to S-T until 16.15. Cheapest back from Brussels on Sunday is the 16.56.

Organisers, what do you recommend? Knowing Eurostar, I would not leave it too long to book.

Torches lit and pitchforks raised sometime around 6pm their time I reckon.
  • DRAddick said:

Very serious question as a very normal fan

I'm not a fan of CARD, it's too much for me. Why the hell would you go to a foreign country instead of going to Northampton?

Very serious question, who decides that you're a very normal fan and those who feel and act differently to you aren't?

I am a fan of CARD, it isn't too much for me. Why the hell wouldn't you go to a foreign country instead of going to Northampton, Northampton is dull?
    erm.... maybe because the team is playing in Northampton...?
  • Sponsored links:

• Major said:

because we're gonna sell out our allocation for once with new ground syndrome

plus the football has been shit for a while now and the beer is more important (unless brainwashing kids)

and there may be a small chance that going over there might help give that loonbag owner a gentle push towards selling us

nothing ventured nothing gained

So the Bolton win was shit, was it?
    One swallow in the third tier of English football woohoo
    Not quite what you said though, was it?
  • Major said:

DRAddick said:

I'm not a fan of CARD, it's too much for me. Why the hell would you go to a foreign country instead of going to Northampton?

Very serious question, who decides that you're a very normal fan and those who feel and act differently to you aren't?

I am a fan of CARD, it isn't too much for me. Why the hell wouldn't you go to a foreign country instead of going to Northampton, Northampton is dull?
    Perhaps the future of our football club us bigger than one individual match.
    So the beano to Belgium is going to preserve the future of our football club? And Henry accuses ME of talking bollox. Dear oh dear.
  • Major said:

Major said:

DRAddick said:

Perhaps the future of our football club us bigger than one individual match.
    So the beano to Belgium is going to preserve the future of our football club? And Henry accuses ME of talking bollox. Dear oh dear.
    I'm going to Northampton Nigel, I will see you there.
  • DRAddick said:

Because Charlton Athletic are playing there.
  • I can see another arguement brewing.

Fans at Northampton v ones in Belgium, ffs.

Sometimes I think people forget we all support the same club and want the same thing.

Are you sure that we all want the same thing?
    There are certain posters who seem to think that things are great at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Already have my Northampton train tickets sorted, if i dont get a match ticket will go to the March.
  • What time do we need to be in Sint-Truiden?

With Eurostar, the 09.15 from Ebbsfleet would get you there at 14.15 (4 hours exactly but one hour time difference) . Already asking price £69.50 for that leg. 11.15 is cheaper but could not get you to S-T until 16.15. Cheapest back from Brussels on Sunday is the 16.56.

Organisers, what do you recommend? Knowing Eurostar, I would not leave it too long to book.

Torches lit and pitchforks raised sometime around 6pm their time I reckon.
    Thanks! ( A.D. told me you are one of the organisers)

So the 11.15 Eurostar from Ebbsfleet will be OK.

• DRAddick said:

Cos he's from Essex of course!
  • 25May98 said:

@25May98

Ahem, it seems some people don't . !
  • HarryLime said:

OK Roland, time to freshen up the duck tape and brush those teeth of yours. Me and the missus have booked a hotel for the night of 4th and so we're staying the weekend. Hopefully the protest coaches will get us there, as the flights and in some respects the trains are a bit steep.
    Will it make a difference? Probably not, but sitting at home watching Sky Sports won't either and there's no way I'd get a ticket for Northampton now I'm not a Season ticket holder or in Valley Gold.
    Two more actors enter the stage.

You certainly know how to treat the wife Harry!

''I'm taking you away on a romantic weekend to Belgium love''

''That's nice of you dear''

''Flights are a bit expensive so I've arranged a nice free coach with some of my friends. Take no notice if there are one or two a little bit worse for wear on their Belgium Lager''

''That's nice dear, I'll look forward to that!''

Class!