Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• I quite like the idea of Eurostar. Is it possible to do a round trip in a day, or will a stay over have to happen?
    It's really about controlling cost for me, and I don't fancy a coach.
  • seth plum said:

I quite like the idea of Eurostar. Is it possible to do a round trip in a day, or will a stay over have to happen?
    It's really about controlling cost for me, and I don't fancy a coach.

Has to be an overnighter

• How many do you think we will take ?

• Sponsored links:

• RedPanda said:

jamescafc said:

RedPanda said:

Does this include a St Truiden match? The ground hopper in me has had Northampton pencilled in since June but I’ve not been to Truiden.

I believe STVV are at home to Eupen on that date
    Decent little ground @RedPanda and good fun in their North Stand. Can drink beer in stand too!
    Cheers, we'll probably have Northampton next year anyway. I'm in.
    Drop me a PM if you're planning to stay overnight in ST
  • Great video and my admiration and moral support for all who go

I hope someone can feed them all.....
  • N01R4M said:

How many do you think we will take ?

I hope someone can feed them all.....
    A packet of fish fingers and four crusty rolls should do it.

• This is what i have been protesting and working towards for almost two years now - like many others. This is the opportunity we have been working for, another chance may not come around. The time is now!

Duchatelet does not enjoy being shown up in his home town. YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU!

Yes it does indeed - I will be leaving for Northampton bright and early to cheer the lads on!
  • What time do we need to be in Sint-Truiden?

With Eurostar, the 09.15 from Ebbsfleet would get you there at 14.15 (4 hours exactly but one hour time difference) . Already asking price £69.50 for that leg. 11.15 is cheaper but could not get you to S-T until 16.15. Cheapest back from Brussels on Sunday is the 16.56.

Organisers, what do you recommend? Knowing Eurostar, I would not leave it too long to book.
  • JonnyK said:

This is what i have been protesting and working towards for almost two years now - like many others. This is the opportunity we have been working for, another chance may not come around. The time is now!

Yes it does indeed - I will be leaving for Northampton bright and early to cheer the lads on!
    I think the beauty of the date selected is that the away end at Northampton will be full (due to limited allocation) along with a strong turnout in ST.

Support the team, not the regime!
  • What a wonderful thing. Thank you.
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

JonnyK said:

This is what i have been protesting and working towards for almost two years now - like many others. This is the opportunity we have been working for, another chance may not come around. The time is now!

Good for you but the away end only holds 800 and as a new ground demand for tickets will be high as Card have acknowledged.

So it represents a good opportunity for those who are either abstaining or can't get a ticket to take their disquiet to the Douchbag in his own back yard so nobody shouldn't feel any less of a fan it's each to their own. They go with my full support and best wishes.
    As ST and VG member hope to get one of the 800.

• Having been to Sixfields Stadium, i drove to the ground, i can only say that if using the designated away parking be prepared for a long wait to get out after the game.
  • Badger said:

Having been to Sixfields Stadium, i drove to the ground, i can only say that if using the designated away parking be prepared for a long wait to get out after the game.

Cobblers ;o)
  • edited February 2017
    cabbles said:

Solidgone said:

Badger said:

Having been to Sixfields Stadium, i drove to the ground, i can only say that if using the designated away parking be prepared for a long wait to get out after the game.

Cobblers ;o)
    AFKA - look, still happening
    You're two minutes late posting mate. Good job my misses never took my bet that you'd be on in a minute :wink:
  • Solidgone said:

Badger said:

Cobblers ;o)
    You pair won't get back in time for last orders at the Herbert!