Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• Solidgone said:

I'm happy to have a beer and discuss further next week in Belgium but I still dont think it will make a difference.

It probably won't @Solidgone

But you can't blame people for trying
  • I don't think that one protest in Belgium will make him sell up, but if he thinks they will happen frequently it might, especially if the St. Truiden fans back us up. Of course it might make no difference, because no-one understands his mentality, but it seems the best bet. And another carpark protest or two, for those who can't make it to Belgium, that would add to the pressure.
  • edited February 2017
    I agree with the T Roosevelt quotes and this is why I willl be in Belgium next week.
  • Sponsored links:

• That'd definitely do it.
  • I wonder how strong is Ratty's "dicky ticker" ?

Perhaps we should test it out next Saturday if he has the nerve to show his face.....

Something along the lines of the WARriors, semi clad & at their most alluring , bursting out of a huge cake & yelling "Surprise !" might do the trick ?

I'm game if you are @Arsenetatters ...

I doubt he'll be anywhere near St. Truiden next week
  • Logistically impossible I suspect but how good would it be for a joint protest from all clubs in the network

Perhaps we should test it out next Saturday if he has the nerve to show his face.....

Something along the lines of the WARriors, semi clad & at their most alluring , bursting out of a huge cake & yelling "Surprise !" might do the trick ?

If had to have a bet, my wager would be on him remembering an urgent appointment elsewhere next weekend.

I doubt he'll be anywhere near St. Truiden next week
    There are a lot of people ITK who believe he will be in ST next week. He's a stubborn man of habit who doesnt want to show any weakness - he'll continue doing what he does normally to show that he wont be told what to do by other people.
    Lets give you a little example, after we did the birthday stunt at the restaurant , whilst we were driving back to Calais the following day we got informed that he was in the very same restaurant where he had been encountered the previous day. Its almost a 'trophy' thing for him - to show that noone is going to 'beat' him.
  • T.C.E said:

I wonder how strong is Ratty's "dicky ticker" ?

If had to have a bet, my wager would be on him remembering an urgent appointment elsewhere next weekend.
    If only to avoid the shock/surprise of Arsene and Fanny jumping out of the cake.............................

Don't do it ladies, it's going to be a bit cold out there next week.
  • edited February 2017

Going to Northampton isn't going to save the club........but going to Belgium for £25 might just help to.
    The choice is yours.

And if the £25 cost is the only reason stopping you, imagine there is still some money left in the Protest Fund Kitty to sponsor you?

• That'd definitely do it.

It would work for me too, to be honest :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Going to Northampton isn't going to save the club........but going to Belgium for £25 might just help to.
    The choice is yours.

And if the £25 cost is the only reason stopping you, imagine there is still some money left in the Protest Fund Kitty to sponsor you?

There are still some free sponsored places available - but the coaches are getting pretty full now so need to move quickly to secure.
  • edited February 2017
    T.C.E said:

In Northampton maybe........I wouldn't put it past the slippery git!
  • edited February 2017

https://youtu.be/NwwY9y6O3hw

I hope you're more alluring than these Warriors! :smiley:
  • Sometimes forget quite how many drugs some of those actors were on at the time....
  • Eh? Back again?