Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• So, all you domme mensen going to Northampton, do you really care about this club?
  • Somebody has to try and do something about this crap!
  • I have a protest shirt size Large gratis if anyone wants it for the trip. Not been worn as too big for me so bought a medium, and didn't get round to giving it to someone else. First to message me can have it.
  • This protest over in Belgium wont make an app of diffference to Roland. He is digging in and sticking to his dream of being a successful football club owner sating his own ideology of how a cloob should be run...he is after all a successful business man so he has the credentials.

Football is a funny old game ain't it........
  • Solidgone said:

This protest over in Belgium wont make an app of diffference to Roland. He is digging in and sticking to his dream of being a successful football club owner sating his own ideology of how a cloob should be run...he is after all a successful business man so he has the credentials.

How do you know that it won't make a difference?
  • So, all you domme mensen going to Northampton, do you really care about this club?

Funny you should say.
    A mate was handed a leaflet today and told the real supporters will be in Belgium next week.
  • How do you know it will?
  • Sponsored links:

• Solidgone said:

This protest over in Belgium wont make an app of diffference to Roland. He is digging in and sticking to his dream of being a successful football club owner sating his own ideology of how a cloob should be run...he is after all a successful business man so he has the credentials.

Maybe but if you don't bother trying well ........you might just as well play for Charlton.

• Solidgone said:

So do we sit around and let the c*** finish us?!
    What pub we going to in Northampton elfs?
  • I'm happy to have a beer and discuss further next week in Belgium but I still dont think it will make a difference.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017

No point in digging out those committed to Northampton. Like those going to Sint-Truiden, they are going with the best of intentions, and may have committed before the protests were announced.

For those who are still undecided, come across the Channel. March for those singing their hearts out at Sixfields, because they deserve your backing. March for those who are backing non-league while the regime is in place. March for those in B&Q because it's a bloody Saturday and painting the hallway has become more important because what they used to do is too depressing. And march for the kids who are too small to come, who cry when Charlton lose and beam blinding smiles when we win. Remember how brilliant football can be, and how Duchâtelet and Meire will never get it. And stick two bloody fingers up at the domme mensen who try to divide us.

For those committed to Sixfields... roar the reds on. Back the team, not the regime. Stick it to the domme mensen looking uncomfortable in the directors' box. I am sure you will make your contribution :-)

The team IS the regime. Those that go to Northampton and don't protest there clearly have a problem.
  • kentred2 said:

No point in digging out those committed to Northampton. Like those going to Sint-Truiden, they are going with the best of intentions, and may have committed before the protests were announced.

For those who are still undecided, come across the Channel. March for those singing their hearts out at Sixfields, because they deserve your backing. March for those who are backing non-league while the regime is in place. March for those in B&Q because it's a bloody Saturday and painting the hallway has become more important because what they used to do is too depressing. And march for the kids who are too small to come, who cry when Charlton lose and beam blinding smiles when we win. Remember how brilliant football can be, and how Duchâtelet and Meire will never get it. And stick two bloody fingers up at the domme mensen who try to divide us.

For those committed to Sixfields... roar the reds on. Back the team, not the regime. Stick it to the domme mensen looking uncomfortable in the directors' box. I am sure you will make your contribution :-)

The team IS the regime. Those that go to Northampton and don't protest there clearly have a problem.
    Will you be in Belgium ?
  • Just switched my hotel in St Truiden. So a room has become available at Hotel Belle Vie, St Truiden.

On Friday and Saturday nights. Located very close to the station. Should start a raffle.
  • clb74 said:

Solidgone said:

So do we sit around and let the c*** finish us?!
    What pub we going to in Northampton elfs?
    A cheap one
  • Solidgone said:

I'm happy to have a beer and discuss further next week in Belgium but I still dont think it will make a difference.

Bring me back a beer glass.
  • Solidgone said:

I'm happy to have a beer and discuss further next week in Belgium but I still dont think it will make a difference.

I wouldn't like to steal a glass from our Belgium hosts but if they offer a glass I will gladly bring one back for you.
  • I have a spare room at Belle Vie that I intend to cancel my booking on tomorrow, unless someone sends me a pm with a cash to follow.

I'm taking my 6 year old son and we have other accommodation booked now.
  • Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

I wouldn't like to steal a glass from our Belgium hosts but if they offer a glass I will gladly bring one back for you.
    You will not need to steal one amigo.

I went to the pre-season game in 2015 and various bars were only too happy to oblige when asked.