Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    When his other clubs start employing Charton protest tactics. I think he will want to get shot.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

We must remember that the good folk of Belgium, the good folk of St Truiden are not the target, it is Mr Delusionalet. Our presence in Belgium should see us as a loud, colourful, and determined group, playful and memorable, but as fans we must be on our best behaviour generally.
    When over there for the Taxi trip a local man bought us a round of fancy coffees as we froze in the town square, the local people were very decent despite their reserve and we ought to be very decent in return.

Let's get a huge amount of likes on Seth's posting
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Meanwhile in his bunker:

http://www.captiongenerator.com/383832/Duchatelet

You might have to select the English subtitles to understand.
  • Options
    That certain person is criminally offensive!
  • Options

We're coming for you
    We're coming for you
    Roland Duchatelet
    We're coming for you. :wink:

This is called banter, the same as when we sing the Jeremy Kyle song to Millwall fans, for anyone who thinks otherwise.

According a certain person on another site this very post is a Criminal Offence which is being looked into by the relevant authorities. Be careful now :open_mouth:
    Is it the same people who looked into the directors resignation?
  • Options

We're coming for you
    We're coming for you
    Roland Duchatelet

This is called banter, the same as when we sing the Jeremy Kyle song to Millwall fans, for anyone who thinks otherwise.

According a certain person on another site this very post is a Criminal Offence which is being looked into by the relevant authorities. Be careful now :open_mouth:
    I'm not very familiar with this law, does it still count if it's obviously a joke and not surrounded by material which could be considered (even if not meant as such) as threatening?

For example 'we should just bundle him in the van and sort him out' is probably criminal, whereas 'yeah we should just bundle him in the van, strip him naked, cover him in flour and drop him off in a hackney council estate with a big sign in his back saying 'they made me eat a kilo please take it out of me'', I am led to understand is probably OK. Both are ridiculous but the former is believable and the latter is more clearly a joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I don't see how 'we are coming for you' would fall foul of any law. It is pretty clear in the spirit it is meant whether you agree with the sentiment or not. You would have to be some sort of arrogant pedant to find anything offensive or illegal in it! Oh......it makes sense now!
  • Options
    Shot in the dark... but I don't suppose any of you lovely people fancy giving me a lift from Shepherds Lane, Dartford to Ebbsfleet on Saturday morning? This day tripper has no ride.
    Will be paid in Belgian beer!
  • Options

Shot in the dark... but I don't suppose any of you lovely people fancy giving me a lift from Shepherds Lane, Dartford to Ebbsfleet on Saturday morning? This day tripper has no ride.

Just PM'd you charltonhopeful606
  • Options

Me too !
  • Options

We're coming for you
    We're coming for you
    Roland Duchatelet

Don't worry I know and the man is a deluded fool.
  • Options

We're coming for you
    We're coming for you
    Roland Duchatelet

Well looks like I may be banned for challenging the ascertain that CARD are going to get themselves arrested; but hey ho. Also being called a liar by another member for posting on here. Bit worrying that the member seems to be checking me out on here but hey ho.
  • Options

We're coming for you
    We're coming for you
    Roland Duchatelet

Well looks like I may be banned for challenging the ascertain that CARD are going to get themselves arrested; but hey ho. Also being called a liar by another member for posting on here. Bit worrying that the member seems to be checking me out on here but hey ho.
    About time you saw the light then, @Northstandpieeater.
  • Options

We're coming for you
    We're coming for you
    Roland Duchatelet

Perhaps so :)

Anyway good luck with the trip everyone.

I put a lot of consideration into going and to be honest I really want to but the wife and I are saving hard for a deposit and literally every penny counts. I will email CARD back by the end of the week. If it was just £25.00 that would be great but when you chuck in food and beer it will be nearer a £100.00. I will though buy a shirt if there are any left in my current (way to large) size.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Me too !
    No you haven't... you've written on the activity wall!
    I know !!!

Silly old Fanny !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another shot in the dark...

If anybody is driving from the Beckenham area (or nearby) to Charlton for the coaches then I would be really grateful for the lift!
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Another shot in the dark...

If anybody is driving from the Beckenham area (or nearby) to Charlton for the coaches then I would be really grateful for the lift!

The bus driver doing the 54 route is.
    Got his number?
  • Options

We're coming for you
    We're coming for you
    Roland Duchatelet

Perhaps so :)

Anyway good luck with the trip everyone.

I put a lot of consideration into going and to be honest I really want to but the wife and I are saving hard for a deposit and literally every penny counts. I will email CARD back by the end of the week. If it was just £25.00 that would be great but when you chuck in food and beer it will be nearer a £100.00. I will though buy a shirt if there are any left in my current (way to large) size.
    Leave off, you can literally do it for nothing or £10.

There were free return on the day coach places left. Bring some sarnies & drink & it'll cost you zilch, if you really wanted.
    We won't have much time for a drink before the march starts. Come along you shouldn't regret it.
  • Options

If you can come along to Belgium on Saturday then contact CARD, it's not too late.

I've literally fought for Charlton plenty of times before, but this is the greatest fight of all.

We won't get an early waving of the white flag, but surely it must help and as Ed Milliband said "at least I tried" :smile:

Behave yourself out there CE
  • Options
    If you are toying with the idea of joining us in BelgiumLand, EuroTunnel is £30 each way atm.