Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Will be confirmed as Norwich manager in next 48 hours. Delia's husband better keep an eye on him.

Please tell me you are joking that he is being confirmed as Norwich manager.
    Sadly no:

https://twitter.com/patmurphybbc?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
  • Yes. So there we have it.

Alan Par....from Norwich.
  • Put money on Norwich getting relegated in the next couple of years then.
  • Results went agains palace today. If they lose tomorrow they'll be one point above relegation places with all those tough games in the run in.
  • dizzee said:

Results went agains palace today. If they lose tomorrow they'll be one point above relegation places with all those tough games in the run in.

I fear that if they stay in the league.

Big Sam is going to want to stick around for quite a long time. If only to get his reputation back and solid again.

He will build palace to established mid table standard.

If they go down, they might as well keep allardyce....so unless he resigns....

They must be absolute favourites for auto promotion out the championship.

Parachute payments secured.

Can't see palace having a rough 5-10 years to be honest.
    They will always be in and around the prem unfortunately.

Palaces next move should be to get out that shit hole ground they occupy.
  • dizzee said:

Results went agains palace today. If they lose tomorrow they'll be one point above relegation places with all those tough games in the run in.

Tomorrow?

A massive game for them at home to Watford next Saturday, that's a must win game when you look at their other fixtures
  • dizzee said:

I think they were due to play Tottenham this weekend.
  • Deffo staying up now :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Always had too much to go down
  • Won without having a shot on target...
  • These were the fixtures they had a good chance in. I still think they're a long way from safe.
  • They're in the sh*t nearly every season, change the manager and stay up.

This was the season they should have gone.
  • Bollox i really thought they'd go down.

Still might

Keep the faith
  • Far from over. 10 games left of which they have all of the top 6 to play.

They might not lose all 6 but if they only pick up 3 pts at best from those 6 games they'll still need another 7 pts from the other 4 games to reach 38 pts which will make it tight.
  • Hoping for a big loss to one of the big boys, then watch their house of cards come tumbling down...faster than Zaha in the penalty box.
  • Chelsea away, Southampton away, Arsenal home.

If they're safe in three weeks time I'd be shocked!
  • Zaha should have been sent off yesterday
  • edited March 2017
    ross1 said:

Zaha should have been sent off yesterday

For a donkey punch.....
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

Chelsea away, Southampton away, Arsenal home.

They'll beat Arsenal.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Chelsea away, Southampton away, Arsenal home.

They'll beat Arsenal.
    No they won't
  • edited April 2017
    Time to revive this thread?

Palace lose to Southampton, Hull beat Middlesbrough. Only three points off the drop.

If only Swansea had hung on against Spurs, they'd be one point off.
  • Bollox, went away for 10 minutes and the Spuds score 3!
  • Been looking at the remaining fixtures. On paper Palace have by far the tougher set of games to play. They'll probably survive just with Fat Sam
  • You wan't to believe it will happen but can't see it anymore sadly. If you assume Boro and Sunderland are pretty much gone, that leaves just one spot left and Palace have enough Zaha dives and general luck to fluke a point here and there to just stay up, especially with a game in hand.
  • edited April 2017

You wan't to believe it will happen but can't see it anymore sadly. If you assume Boro and Sunderland are pretty much gone, that leaves just one spot left and Palace have enough Zaha dives and general luck to fluke a point here and there to just stay up, especially with a game in hand.

I could blooody flag yer right here and now!

BUT you are spot on.
  • I admire Steve Parish of Crystal Palace. Class act, smart, communicative. Honestly, the kind of owner I want here. Hope they do not go down.
  • Given the thread title, I thought maybe someone was going to ask this...

If they sacked KR tomorrow and chucked money at Bignose to come back for just the 5 games and save us from the drop, how would you feel about that?