Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Sanchez, Ozil and Giroude will be off at the end of the season with no champions league to play in.
  • Arsenal 71% possession but losing 3-0. Those two stats combined sum up Arsenal under Wenger over the course of the last decade.
  • Palace's last seven games:

Leicester (H)
    Liverpool (A)
    Spurs (H)
    Burnley (H)
    Man C (A)
    Hull (H)
    Man U (A)
  • Makes me fucking sick
  • At least it's not millwall , repeat to self
  • At least it's not millwall , repeat to self

True. But given how our luck is at the moment, millwall will probably score a last minute winner in the play-off final! :-(
  • To think Palace have got to relatively safety by beating Chelsea and Arsenal.........

6 points ahead of Swansea, with massively better GD

BOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS
  • Sponsored links:

• To think Palace have got to relatively safety by beating Chelsea and Arsenal.........

6 points ahead of Swansea, with massively better GD and a game in hand fffs

BOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS

• We're so fucking pony that our only joy comes from palace or scum fucking it up
    Come on the scum , I'd take a repeat of your misery against Barnsley again this year in the play offs to brighten up our dull as fuck footballing lives

Welcome to hell....
  • Warnock, Pardew and now Allardyce each mid season appointment has saved them.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Chelsea away, Southampton away, Arsenal home.

If they're safe in three weeks time I'd be shocked!

They'll beat Arsenal.
    No they won't
    :-1:
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Chelsea away, Southampton away, Arsenal home.

If they're safe in three weeks time I'd be shocked!

They'll beat Arsenal.
    As predicted.
    I must say I didn't see the Chelsea result coming, but I did say that big Sam will do what he does.
    Thought as soon as they got him they would do it and now I'm certain.
    Jammy bastards.
  • West Ham got rid of Pardew mid season, stayed up.

Palace got rid of Pardew mid season, probably staying up.

We appointed Pardew mid season...

Newcastle got rid of pardew mid season and.....er, stayed up. Oh no shit.

1-0 Alan.

• Big Sam relegation side v a deteriorating arsenal. What did you expect.

Money would be on palace on this occasion. If you were sensible
  • Football died a bit tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Warnock, Pardew and now Allardyce each mid season appointment has saved them.

"Every managerial appointment has been the right decision" - Katrien Meire Steve Parish
  • edited April 2017
    I have started nervously "lol"in all replies in this thread as I manically rock backwards and forwards in my chair staring vacantly at anyone who dares walk past me at work. How can this pustulant boil on the arse of a season get worse?
  • They've probably got enough points to stay up now. Tonight's result has probably strangled the life out of Swansea and Hull that it's now a straight shootout between them who joins Sunderland and Boro. Those 6 pts they are now clear have come against Arsenal and Chelsea. Had they lost those two they'd be in deep trouble.

Our luck is so poor that they couldn't combine there 2016 results into one season to send them down, instead they do just about enough to stay up and start over next season.

Next season's Premier League ought to be stronger than this season but I expect Palace will be around for a long time now it sickens me to say. Whatever they trod in when Zaha dived them up to the Prem it's still stuck to them now.

Sickening isn't it. :neutral:

• Hull and Swansea both win, so there's still a small chance Palace could go down
  • Hull and Swansea both win, so there's still a small chance Palace could go down

If only
  • 1-0 down at Anfield.
  • Damn, are they not usually 9 down by now?
  • 1-1, Benteke scores :-(
  • Spoke too soon.