Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Options
    Always gave us a "friendly" welcome at the Vetch...C'MON YOO JACKS!!!
  • Options
    Believers gonna believe. :blush:
  • Options
    The only thing with Spurs is by then they won't be able to win the league....and...Pochetino wants Zaha.

Best way of getting him... Play your youngest kids v Hull and send Palace down... Lol.

That said, I don't see Hull beating Palace.
  • Options
    Still can't believe they managed to win away at Chelsea and Liverpool. If they'd lost both of them they'd have gone down.
  • Options
    IF Hull had won today, it would really have out the pressure on Palace, and upped the tension for next week. Now they know that a draw will be enough for their safety
  • Options
    There's a lot of ifs on here
  • Options
    That's all we've got.
  • Options
    Hull were dreadful against Sunderland. Zero chance of them putting a shift in against palarse. Shame really.
  • Options
    Hull are 4 points behind Palace with a much worse GD. So Hull need to beat Palace away & Spurs at home, with Palace also losing their last game at Man U.

Swansea are 3 points behind Palace with a much worse GD, so would need 4 points from Sunderland A & WBA H to overtake them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fingers crossed for a hull win this weekend, would put them right in it and would leave them needed points away at old trafford.
  • Options
    Palace will probably beat Man Utd, as if they get to the Europa league final it's just three days after league match.
  • Options
    Some really good goals in that 9-0 victory incidentally!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdFLIewHMCs
  • Options

Some really good goals in that 9-0 victory incidentally!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdFLIewHMCs

And a piece of dog ....
  • Options
    Spoke to a mate of mine who knows someone who knows someone and from a reliable source he said Palace are going down.
  • Options
    Will have been in the PL for more seasons than us if they stay up
  • Options

Need to have a cry button....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jose hoping that Palace have nothing to play for in the final match so he can play a weakened team. I hope he cannot (although he probably will nevertheless).
  • Options

Jose hoping that Palace have nothing to play for in the final match so he can play a weakened team. I hope he cannot (although he probably will nevertheless).

The precedent was set when Liverpool made 10 changes for their game against Fulham in 2007. Nothing was done by the PL about that.
  • Options
    swansea vs sunderland swansea w
    hull vs palace hull w
    hull vs spurs hull w
    man u vs palace man u w
    swansea vs west brom swansea w

those results would see palace relegated

worth a quid
  • Options

swansea vs sunderland swansea w
    hull vs palace hull w
    hull vs spurs hull w
    man u vs palace man u w
    swansea vs west brom swansea w

those results would see palace relegated

worth a quid

Swansea could afford to draw one of their two matches and as long as they win the other, they would still finish above Palace (assuming Palace lose their last two matches of course).

• Options
    unfortunately i cant see hull beating spurs
  • Options
    We just need hope!
  • Options

We've still had more years than them in the top division of England whatever it's been called and still by a good number of years.

I believe we were 26-13 up before there current run, think they're on 17 now?
  • Options

At least they'll have Baily available for the league matches...
  • Options

They lost 5-1 at relegated Newcastle at the end of last season. Similar scenario from a Spurs perspective, on a come down after the last game at the Lane and the end of their title challenge, secure in second, literally nothing to play for. It's possible.
  • Options

Agreed - Hull not beating Sunderland was a killer.