Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• If he could not save Palace, in what alternate universe does he save us?
  • That win v Chelsea saw Palace safe. Another reason to hate Chelsea. Good luck to Hull and their fans, would be miraculous if they stay up and their new manager should be manager of the year for it if it happened.
  • I admire Steve Parish of Crystal Palace. Class act, smart, communicative. Honestly, the kind of owner I want here. Hope they do not go down.

I grudgingly may admire him, but I still want them to go down!

West Ham can't be ruled out either, and are on a terrible run. A 6 pointer against Swansea this Saturday. Lose that and they'll really be in trouble
  • I admire Steve Parish of Crystal Palace. Class act, smart, communicative. Honestly, the kind of owner I want here. Hope they do not go down.

I grudgingly may admire him, but I still want them to go down!

West Ham can't be ruled out either, and are on a terrible run. A 6 pointer against Swansea this Saturday. Lose that and they'll really be in trouble
    Just got back from the emirates. Arsenal were on top for 95% of the match and much like MK on Tuesday did not get out of third gear. West Ham were junk and Carroll is a useless fucking lump.

Hi, you must be new around here. :smile:
  • In what toxic universe do you think Pardwank could save anyone?

I'd rather go down than ever see Pardew near this club again.
  • Sponsored links:

Given the thread title, I thought maybe someone was going to ask this...

If they sacked KR tomorrow and chucked money at Bignose to come back for just the 5 games and save us from the drop, how would you feel about that?

• whilst were on the subject of palace staying up i also hope millwall go up
  • whilst were on the subject of palace staying up i also hope millwall go up

Totally agree I hope they both go belly up
  • Come on Arsenal, we can't afford Palace picking up any more bonus points tonight after the Chelsea win

• Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal.
    Come on
  • Just looking at the so called palarce ultras makes me want to puke
    Stripey Nigel cnuts
  • C'mon yoooooooooah Gunners!
  • FFS, Palace 1 up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fuck me just when you think our season can't get any worse it does
  • Time to turn over!

Arsenal so bad it's unbelievable. How can Wenger even consider staying on?
  • Time to turn over!

Arsenal so bad it's unbelievable. How can Wenger even consider staying on?

Love your username by the way
  • Blimey they are useless ain't they?
  • Andros Townsend goes down under 0 contact, but its okay because 'it looked a penalty.' Sky sports outdoing themselves here.
  • edited April 2017
    Well, at least Arsenal Fan TV will be decent tonight
  • And people thought they'd go down , hoped yes but was never gonna happen
    Fucking Surrey twunts
  • I fucking hate football
  • Having said that, they're still only 6 points clear after this.