Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Options
    Hahahahahaha

Hahahahhaha

I am so looking forward to seeing our game stripes Nigel in the office on Monday.
  • Options
    iainment said:

JiMMy 85 said:

If Sunderland sneak a win at Selhurst then it's back on. Big, big game Saturday...

It is but think they'll have too much for a very poor Sunderland side unfortunately
    Don't give me your lotto numbers.
    Oh I dunno. If he's that crap at forecasting it means you've got 6 less numbers to choose from if you know which ones you can safely ignore.
  • Options
    Superb MOTD there!
  • Options
    Good work, Judas :-)
  • Options
    F@ck me I've just stopped laughing
  • Options
    The only thing in their favour is that Fat Sam is a master at getting out of these seemingly hopeless situations.
  • Options
    Palace fans singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt" lol. Errr, yes they are! :lol:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The body language of big Sam and the players doesn't look right to me.
    What with the teams around them picking up points i really do believe that they are going down
  • Options

The only thing in their favour is that Fat Sam is a master at getting out of these seemingly hopeless situations.

I assume he's taking them to totally hopeless before he starts his magic this time!! :wink:
  • Options
    What's interesting is that whereas in previous seasons, the Selhurst atmosphere was a boost for the team, now it's the other way round . It's no coincidence that their best recent performance was away at Bournemouth
  • Options
    Whilst of course we all laughed at yesterday's result I think we do need to be careful not to laugh too hard too soon there is still a long way to go and if they got there act together they're still very much capable of staying up even if they do look relegation fodder right now.
  • Options
    The last time we finished above Palarse was the year we were relegated from the Prem 10 seasons ago .... when will we next finish above them
    Depressing
  • Options

The last time we finished above Palarse was the year we were relegated from the Prem 10 seasons ago .... when will we next finish above them
    Depressing

True, whatever happens to them this season, they'll still be at least one division above us (can't see us going up)
  • Options

Whilst of course we all laughed at yesterday's result I think we do need to be careful not to laugh too hard too soon there is still a long way to go and if they got there act together they're still very much capable of staying up even if they do look relegation fodder right now.

You have to enjoy these moments though. Apart from anything else that's a swing of 8 goals in the GD between Palace and Sunderland!

The form tables make happy reading too :smile:

http://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=england
  • Options
    Palarce looked crap under Pardew and a lot of people thought that Allardyce would turn things around, but they look worse now than ever.
    Even their ridiculous ultras are turning on them.
    In what are depressing times to be a Charlton supporter the nigels struggles are a bit of relief
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace got away with it today... Swansea maybe just deserved a point against Man City and were unlucky to lose it late on

That point would have left Palace three points from safety; at present it could be between Swansea and Hull out of who survive,
  • Options
    Wouldn't rule out Leicester from going down either, they look awful.
  • Options

Palace got away with it today... Swansea maybe just deserved a point against Man City and were unlucky to lose it late on

That point would have left Palace three points from safety; at present it could be between Swansea and Hull out of who survive,

Precisely my point about not laughing too hard. A win next week at Stoke can potentially lift them up 4 places to 15th.

After beating Bournemouth they looked like they'd easily avoid relegation but they remained inside the relegation zone while yesterday's thrashing leaves them no worse off than before the game apart from Sunderland closing in on them.

Of course Leicester, Swansea and Boro can all chalk off a round of games against teans at the top while Palace still have them all to play.

I can see them going down but I can also see them climbing out of the relegation zone first. Long way to go yet.
  • Options

Wouldn't rule out Leicester from going down either, they look awful.

Very true. Wish I'd taken 16-1 two weeks ago
  • Options
    Another defeat for Palace, a small consolation, and even then all the teams at the bottom who played today lost
  • Options

Another defeat for Palace, a small consolation, and even then all the teams at the bottom who played today lost

Swansea v Leicester tomorrow, one of them at least will get points.
  • Options
    Some are still talking in terms of them being "too good to go down".

Well, despite having the attacking force made up of Benteke, Townsend, Zaha, Cabaye, Remy, Campbell, Puncheon, Schlupp etc etc, they have managed to score just 5 times in their last 10 League games and have won just one of those games.

They play each of the top 6 in their last 13 matches. From the remaining fixtures they have to win at least four from Middlesbrough, Watford, Leicester, Burnley and Hull - and that might well not be enough:

Middlesbrough h
    WBA a
    Tottenham h
    Watford h
    Chelsea a
    Southampton a
    Arsenal h
    Leicester h
    Liverpool a
    Burnley h
    Man City a
    Hull h
    Man Utd a
  • Options
    Went into the dons bar after the game as I have a close friend who is a Wimbledon fan. Speaking to a couple of his mates who said they were are a guardian football podcast back in Dec. They were saying some pretty slanderous things about Pardew's shagging exploits whilst at Palace. Wouldn't surprise me if that was one of the reasons it all went so badly