Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Options

Apparently, a nigel ran on and tried to punch a player as they walked off for half time. Love it

An opposition player or one of his own team's defenders?
  • Options

Apparently, a nigel ran on and tried to punch a player as they walked off for half time. Love it

An opposition player or one of his own team's defenders?
    One of their own. Damian Delaney - who's since been subbed
  • Options
    I'm at the valley today but i had to have a look on here.
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    Can imagine Pardew turning up at Crystals the night they are relegated and buying up bottles of champagne
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hull 2-0 up. Looking good.
  • Options
    Fuck off palarce
    Looking forward to meeting you next season you mugs
  • Options
    Wonder if that James Buckley is still laughing..
  • Options

Fuck off palarce

If we can't beat fucking Fleetwood then we're going nowhere
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

If Sunderland sneak a win at Selhurst then it's back on. Big, big game Saturday...

It is but think they'll have too much for a very poor Sunderland side unfortunately
    Don't give me your lotto numbers.
  • Options

Fuck off palarce

If we can't beat fucking Fleetwood then we're going nowhere
    I have to agree with you unfortunately
  • Options
    Can't help but think that the whirlwind week where he got sacked from the England job has had a huge psychological effect on Big Sammy.
  • Options

Whether they go down or not this season will still be a massive anti-climax for them. When they signed Bentekke for 32 mill they was all gloating and one palace acquaintance was talking about "top ten easy". To be fair the happy clappy ****'s are made for the premier league. But they're Against Modern Football don't you know? Lol

It was the same last season though - 10 million on Cabaye, 'moving to the next level' and all that, but they only just scraped to safety. They make hard work of mediocrity
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JiMMy 85 said:

If Sunderland sneak a win at Selhurst then it's back on. Big, big game Saturday...

It is but think they'll have too much for a very poor Sunderland side unfortunately
    Ahem!

To be fair, I thought so too.
  • Options
    Defoe's second is just sheer class.
  • Options
    So that's 5 easier games Palace can chalk off the fixture list and still inside the relegation zone.

Anything Boro, Swansea and Leicester get this weekend is now a bonus. A win next game still takes Palace out the relegation zone as it stands but sooner or later the easier games will run out and they'll have all the top teams to play again.
  • Options
    That footage was bizarre i can't see the ball half the time

Great result

They'll still get out of it , our football hell will continue
  • Options
    Looking at the fixtures they're going to have to survive by improving their home form. if they don't then they're as good as down because their away games are: Stoke, West brom, Southampton, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man city and man utd.

That run of away games obviously means they have a lot of the lower sides to play at home.
  • Options

Looking at the fixtures they're going to have to survive by improving their home form. if they don't then they're as good as down because their away games are: Stoke, West brom, Southampton, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man city and man utd.

That run of away games obviously means they have a lot of the lower sides to play at home.

Tottenham and Arsenal still to play at home, They have to play all the top 6 where Hull have to play only 3 of them, sunderland 4 and Swansea after their game in hand tomorrow have to play 3 of them.
  • Options

Palace now just a point above bottom of the table and are out of the relegation on Goal Difference!

How the fuck are they not in the bottom 3 after the run they've been in?
    There was originally a big gap between them and the three bottom sides but their losing run has now meant that they are not only just outside the drop zone on goal difference but also only a point ahead of the bottom club - and four points behind the 5th from bottom side.

Now, very generously, I have made the assumption that Palace will go on an unbeaten run for the next six games:

Everton h - 1 0
    Bournemouth a -1 3
    Sunderland h - 3 0
    Stoke a - 1
    Middlesborough h - 3
    WBA a - 1

But, in their final 11 matches, they really have very few opportunities to win games:

Tottenham h - 0
    Watford h - 3
    Chelsea a - 0
    Southampton a - 1
    Arsenal h - 0
    Leicester h - 3
    Liverpool a - 0
    Burnley h - 3
    Man City a - 0
    Hull h - 3
    Man Utd a - 0

Even giving them the benefit of the doubt with those "easy" looking games they still only manage 39 points in total. That might well be enough BUT they only have to only draw, instead of winning, a couple of those games against teams around them and they may well only get 35 points. And that, almost certainly, won't be enough.

With a want away Benteke and no obvious improvement in their defence, it would appear that Allardyce has a massive job on his hands.

So, just 3 points from those first three games and on current form I can't even see them getting those 18 points to 37 points which may well not be enough in any case. As I said I was, potentially being generous and there really is no guarantee that they will win 5 of those 6 home games.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Tee hee,wtf do i know!