Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dillon Phillips (Cardiff sending him on loan to Belgium p36)

Comments

• Options
    I assume Dillon didn't take the advice of CL members and sack his agent !
    Probably not if he got his move to the Championship 
  • Options
    Thanks, Dillon.  
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone got an idea on the fee? 
  • Options
    Will probably become an International  goalkeeper like previous ones of ours that have left to seek pastures new. Pope & Randolph spring to mind.
    Oh, I didn’t realise he could qualify to play for someone other than England? Does he have Welsh roots?
    If Cascarino can play for Ireland, with a name like Phillips, I'm sure they can find some somewhere. 
    Same surname as my wife, but she was born and bred in the Principality.
  • Options
    Sorry to see Dillon go. Wish he had signed contract and helped to the Championship next season. Then he would be No1 as opposed to No2 and warming the bench at Cardiff. Still, he was a good servant to Charlton and I wish him all the best for the future.
  • Options
    Really disappointed with this, thought Dillion was going to be our number 1 for years.

How good is AMB? Is he next to step up? 
  • Options
    Good luck Dils.....
  • Options
    Wish him well. Hope he does well at Cardiff.
  • Options
    Shame. Had a couple of great seasons for us. A Charlton boy too. Hopefully the money from bonne, dillon and grant will steady us financially and we can crack on. Good luck to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Is our other ex keeper still at Cardiff, ether something?

exit, at Birmingham now
  • Options
    Sad to see him go. Will be painful watching the Championship highlights on Quest, as so many of last season's team are still there

Dillon, Lockyer, Sarr, Bonne, Taylor plus the likes of Bauer, Dijksteel and Fosu who left in the summer 
  • Options
    Now that he's gone it feels a shame to lose an academy product, but he wanted to be at a Championship team so it's for the best. I'm glad Bowyer did what he did because it means the keeper who we'll be using all season has started it, that makes sense. I feel a bit bad for Dillon in a way; he's a victim of some bad timing. I think he'll find it hard to unseat Smithies and it's unfortunate that there just weren't a lot of Championship teams in the market for a new number one. I hope he does well
  • Options
    Good luck Dillon
  • Options
    Good luck Dillon & Thank you.
  • Options
    Good luck to him. Hope he can make his way in to the first team. 
  • Options
    Is our other ex keeper still at Cardiff, ether something?

exit, at Birmingham now

Neil Etheridge. At Birmingham now.