Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    Good riddance, if true.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

But I thought plans were in place for him to overhaul the squad and bring in 18 new players.

He must be mad to leave when Roland is providing him with such a big budget.

:wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Beardface said:

To all prospective new owners. There is only one.

If only and perfect karma for all those who were so ungrateful for his past achievements shortly before, then after the mad old megalomaniac dispensed with his services.
  • Options
    Who's Wigans current manager , they're in a relegation battle but looking like they'll prolly drop
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    This week has certainly brought lots of speculation, rumour and conjecture across various threads and forums.

Are we in danger of hyping things just a little? Should we wait until the dust has settled and see what transpires? I'm not being a boring Nelly, but just trying to add a bit of 'calm down dear' thought to this.

If you look at what we know....its not a lot....Aussie takeover is a rumour, Barker leaving is a rumour, Robinson leaving is also a rumour, but none of those are concrete, don't get me wrong I want them to be, but I'm trying to temper my views in case its all BS.

If only someone in the know was able to spill all the beans we may all be able to plan a massive 'party'!!

Edit -: I've not been drinking any Red wine this week...so my sensible head has taken over!!! Help!!
  • Options

Who's Wigans current manager , they're in a relegation battle but looking like they'll prolly drop

They've got a caretaker manager to the end of the season after they sacked Warren Joyce
  • Options

This week has certainly brought lots of speculation, rumour and conjecture across various threads and forums.

Are we in danger of hyping things just a little? Should we wait until the dust has settled and see what transpires? I'm not being a boring Nelly, but just trying to add a bit of 'calm down dear' thought to this.

If you look at what we know....its not a lot....Aussie takeover is a rumour, Barker leaving is a rumour, Robinson leaving is also a rumour, but none of those are concrete, don't get me wrong I want them to be, but I'm trying to temper my views in case its all BS.

If only someone in the know was able to spill all the beans we may all be able to plan a massive 'party'!!

Edit -: I've not been drinking any Red wine this week...so my sensible head has taken over!!! Help!!

"NURSE" that feckin killjoy is out of bed again, get the tranquilliser gun. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:

Looks like Karl won't see out the end of his contract. Heard he is off to Wigan.

Wigan's loss is our gain... at least that should be 6 points in the bag when we play them next season
  • Options

Why would they want him?

Why would anyone want him?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    well yet another well thought out appointment by Meire and co. more money added to the 'exceptional item' column of the clubs finances.
  • Options
    Bye, I won't miss him if true, somehow managed to have worse results in a lower division then laundry basket Karel and even act as a bigger apologist for the current ownership.
  • Options
    TAKE HIM!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Would drive him up there myself if I could listen to him speak for more than 25 seconds.

Just cant stand him - as soon as he starts i just switch off - literally- cant stand that skanky scouse accent just spouting the same bollox.
    Come on, don't hold back, tell us what you really think.
  • Options

Knowing our luck, he'll probably lead Wigan to the league one title next season and win manager of the year!

I take your point about our luck. But I think I can safely say that this man will not be leading Wigan anywhere, least of all to the Championship.
  • Options
    Started off not liking him, then got won over by his enthusiasm and love of the game. That soon wore off though as he blamed others for each setback, whilst still maintaining his cheeky chappy persona.
  • Options
    None of it will be his fault though. The chancer will blame everyone else that's how he works!
  • Options
    Goodbye Robinson, you were the weakest link
  • Options
    Watford OS: Harry Kewell,
    “Unfortunately results haven’t been on my side however I’m extremely proud as three of my players have made their debut for the first team and five others have been in the squad.

“I’d like to thank Watford for the opportunity and wish the club and my players all the best for the future. I’m looking forward to my next challenge.”