Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marching on together: protests at the Coventry game

Comments

• Just a load of hot air.
  • West Stand Lower block A
  • Do not sing "2 nil up and you fucked it up".
  • Block L. Great view, no standing and the drums not that loud.

There is the off chance that someone may have a fag in the toilet at half time though.
  • Don't think Latriene will be there on Saturday. Near the end game for her, therefore Roland also. Keep all pressure on the cancerous squirrel.
  • kafka said:

Don't think Latriene will be there on Saturday. Near the end game for her, therefore Roland also. Keep all pressure on the cancerous squirrel.

Squirrel face will be there, she loves the attention.
    Agreed. She'll be there so she can play the victim card. It's is all about her. Personally I hope she gets an afternoon of pure hell.
  • She can sit with me in Block L. I don't think she likes the rowdy types either.
  • Sponsored links:

• kafka said:

Don't think Latriene will be there on Saturday. Near the end game for her, therefore Roland also. Keep all pressure on the cancerous squirrel.

Squirrel face will be there, she loves the attention.
    Agreed. She'll be there so she can play the victim card. It's is all about her. Personally I hope she gets an afternoon of pure hell.
    Like.
  • Does anyone know the best way to contact CARD direct? I sent a direct message on here, but have had no response.

Thanks.
  • Think the email address is:

charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk

• She can sit with me in Block L. I don't think she likes the rowdy types either.

Yeah Katrien, come and sit in The Covered End with your adoring fans. It'll be good to mingle.
  • Killer Clowns to invade the Directors Box.
  • This marching business is nonsense, we need to get behind the team, Roland and Katrien. All the Best. Edward.
  • Did Katrien take a pay cut when we were relegated?
  • Redrobo said:

Did Katrien take a pay cut when we were relegated?

Even if she did, would you believe it?
  • Sponsored links:

• OAndyHunt said:

This marching business is nonsense, we need to get behind the team, Roland and Katrien. All the Best. Edward.

Well, they can hardly play any worse than they have been when people haven't been protesting.

At least that's my hope....
  • edited October 2016
    Just got my ticket in the West, lets give'em hell... Hope Card has got plenty of stress balls and the like ready
  • How is OAndyHunt still functioning when he out-trolls even some of those banished in the close season?
  • Well have just got tickets in West Lower, for my first home game of the season. Feels strange buying a match ticket for myself and son.

• mogodon said:

How is OAndyHunt still functioning when he out-trolls even some of those banished in the close season?

Guy is just a wind-up merchant. Best thing is to ignore the twat and he might f***k off and annoy other people.

• My mum is having surgery now on Friday and her husband isn't well so we have to go up to Rugby early on Saturday and miss the game.

I have tickets I won't be able to use (some adult and some kids) so if you want to go and don't have a ticket, PM me and I'll see what I can do about printing them off and posting them to you.
  • Bringing a mate along to join in with the protests in the west stand but baulking at shelling out fifty quid to Roly for two tickets. Might there be some circulating outside the ground on Saturday as has previously been the case. Happy to pay, just not that much and not to that twat!
  • Bringing a mate along to join in with the protests in the west stand but baulking at shelling out fifty quid to Roly for two tickets. Might there be some circulating outside the ground on Saturday as has previously been the case. Happy to pay, just not that much and not to that twat!

End blocks are cheaper...
  • I'm breaking my boycott on Saturday in order to join the protests inside and outside the ground but I need some advice. I have sat in the East Stand for years, politely applauding and even indulging in a lovely cup of tea at half-time, if the mood takes me. Now I'm thinking it might be rather jolly to watch in the Covered End but I'm ever-so-slightly concerned that it may be too raucous and boisterous in the midst of all those ruffians. Where would you advise I sit/stand?

P.S. I did throw a stress ball on the pitch last season. Will that help me be accepted?

The Jimmy Seed Stand.

West Lower £5 kids ticket, print, scan and sit anywhere so I'm told.

I'm sure the Stewards will have other priorities.