Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marching on together: protests at the Coventry game

Comments

• Effing brilliant!

Whoever wrote those words deserves a medal

Roll on next Saturday.
  • KM losing her bottle over the planned protests or finally being overruled by someone and told to sort her mess out?
  • KM losing her bottle over the planned protests or finally being overruled by someone and told to sort her mess out?

Or completely unaffected by it and oblivious to the carnage around her like the clueless self-absorbed fool she is, and simply allowing the PR company to put out a pre-emptive strike to help the club's defence when charged with crowd disorder by the Football League post Coventry?
  • What an absolutely booming last couple of paragraphs. In fact the whole thing was excellent. Well done CARD spot on again.

Or completely unaffected by it and oblivious to the carnage around her like the clueless self-absorbed fool she is, and simply allowing the PR company to put out a pre-emptive strike to help the club's defence when charged with crowd disorder by the Football League post Coventry?
    Also a possibility.

This. Pure PR stuff. Shows they are worried though.
  • WOW !

Don't believe I've ever read such a comprehensive, factual & damning communication to the regime since they started to feck up our famous club back in January 2014 !

Absolutely brilliant !

Is the SLP printing CARD's response ? I sincerely hope so to bring this to the attention of more of the faithful as well as the boot lickers. IMHO there isn't one single word that could be challenged & the more people that read it the better.

Who'll volunteer to post a copy through Sue Perks' letter box together with her very own CARD enamel badge ?

I can't wait to learn of her response on Facebook to this latest response !

Keep the faith in CARD !

Tried to post it on SE7 Valiants. Seems it's been set so my posts have to be approved before appearing! (Is that possible?)

Seems I'm on some kind of watch list.
  • Have just purchased my ticket for the lower West. Lets get behind the protests. enough is enough
  • Sponsored links:

• WOW !

Don't believe I've ever read such a comprehensive, factual & damning communication to the regime since they started to feck up our famous club back in January 2014 !

Absolutely brilliant !

Is the SLP printing CARD's response ? I sincerely hope so to bring this to the attention of more of the faithful as well as the boot lickers. IMHO there isn't one single word that could be challenged & the more people that read it the better.

Who'll volunteer to post a copy through Sue Perks' letter box together with her very own CARD enamel badge ?

Keep the faith in CARD !

Tried to post it on SE7 Valiants. Seems it's been set so my posts have to be approved before appearing! (Is that possible?)

It's posted. Sue is currently sticking pins in they eyes of her picture of me on her 'CARD infiltrators watch list' on her pin board.
  • edited October 2016
    That is a superb response from CARD. If the club thought that they would get a short blunt reply that their PR company could wave triumphantly in front of the press then they will be severely disappointed.

• It's posted. Sue is currently sticking pins in they eyes of her picture of me on her 'CARD infiltrators watch list' on her pin board.

Daphne and Trigger like this

• Don't believe her email is anything more than a desperate attempt (again) at gaining the upper hand from a PR perspective by showing herself as willing to meet.

But have no doubt she is worried. Roland couldn't give a damn as he is so detached from it all... As mentioned several times in this thread, she is the weak link here.

Excellent work CARD, perfect response.
  • Don't believe her email is anything more than a desperate attempt (again) at gaining the upper hand from a PR perspective by showing herself as willing to meet.

But have no doubt she is worried. Roland couldn't give a damn as he is so detached from it all... As mentioned several times in this thread, she is the weak link here.

Excellent work CARD, perfect response.

Roland has no idea of most of what is going on, Daisy hides it from him. Hence, she must be a prime target.
  • WOW !

Absolutely brilliant !

Keep the faith in CARD !

It's posted. Sue is currently sticking pins in they eyes of her picture of me on her 'CARD infiltrators watch list' on her pin board.
    Seems there are more 'Charlton life/CARD infiltrators' in that group than they thought.
  • edited October 2016
    As acronyms seem to be all the rage, here's one:

ROKOKO

Roland Out

KatrienOut

Keohane Out
  • BTW

It's Bromley Addicks turn to meet the SMT before the Coventry game

After a lot of debate we accepted the invitation and will of course be both "adult" and "non-threatening" in our questioning as we were requested.

Other than that anything is allowed it seems. Looking forward to meeting Katrien and especially Tony.

Bromley Addicks is a big group and of course there is a range of views about the regime just within the seven people on the committee. The majority decision was to have the meeting after guarantees that anyone who was a member could attend and we could ask any questions we liked.

Fully expect criticism from a few on here and elsewhere, some valid, some not and some nonsense from the "time to target...." keyboard warriors. CARD know the meeting is taking place I'm told and all our members were told about it weeks ago.

I'll report back on what was said over the weekend but there are plenty of other Bromley Addicks who are also lifers so they will be contributing too.

"Just sell the club
    Our famous football Club"

I have a question for her that someone who lives in the Bromley Jurisdiction could kindly ask. @cafc luke

Katrien, you have said in the past Roland doesnt do failure. You have also said that you are in charge of the day to day running of to he club. This is backed up by Mr Duchatelet saying he doesn't spend much time on us because we are only 1.5% of business interest...

In light of this, does this mean that the catastrophic failure of the last two and a half years are entirely down to you? And if so WHY ARE YOU STILL FUCKING HERE?!?
    Not quite how I would have worded it but it's a reasonable question otherwise.
  • Sponsored links:

• BTW

After a lot of debate we accepted the invitation and will of course be both "adult" and "non-threatening" in our questioning as we were requested.

Other than that anything is allowed it seems. Looking forward to meeting Katrien and especially Tony.

Bromley Addicks is a big group and of course there is a range of views about the regime just within the seven people on the committee. The majority decision was to have the meeting after guarantees that anyone who was a member could attend and we could ask any questions we liked.

Fully expect criticism from a few on here and elsewhere, some valid, some not and some nonsense from the "time to target...." keyboard warriors. CARD know the meeting is taking place I'm told and all our members were told about it weeks ago.

I'll report back on what was said over the weekend but there are plenty of other Bromley Addicks who are also lifers so they will be contributing too.

"Just sell the club

Meire better stock up on immodium. She won't know which way to turn.

She can leave the meeting just in time to take her seat in the directors box.

Brilliant. We're coming for you, we're coming for you,

Katrien Meire we're coming for you.
  • It's simple and said it enough--- she needs to be hounded out ( and her poodle) Roland can't operate with out his leading follower

I hope you and your mates will be buying in the Lower West. Now is the time, no more talk.

No reply required.
  • BTW

"Just sell the club

I have a question for her that someone who lives in the Bromley Jurisdiction could kindly ask. @cafc luke

Katrien, you have said in the past Roland doesnt do failure. You have also said that you are in charge of the day to day running of to he club. This is backed up by Mr Duchatelet saying he doesn't spend much time on us because we are only 1.5% of business interest...

In light of this, does this mean that the catastrophic failure of the last two and a half years are entirely down to you? And if so WHY ARE YOU STILL FUCKING HERE?!?
    I think that was already on the list :smile:

• Katrien Meire we're coming for you.

And guess what NightMeire?

We.

WILL.

Win.
  • edited October 2016

BTW

"Just sell the club

I think that was already on the list :smile:
    Just checking. Just to reinforce the message I'll shout it at her for the entire duration of the match... might have to shorten it a bit. Maybe just go with the 'she ain't got a clue' song!
  • WOW !

Absolutely brilliant !

Keep the faith in CARD !

Seems there are more 'Charlton life/CARD infiltrators' in that group than they thought.
    I joined the other day in the temp window of opportunity. Nothing to argue with so far. All posts anti regime today.
  • kentred2 said:

WOW !

Absolutely brilliant !

Keep the faith in CARD !

I joined the other day in the temp window of opportunity. Nothing to argue with so far. All posts anti regime today.
    Even Mr Malcolm "I live in the 1800's so still think it's appropriate to black-up" Triggs has found it hard to post his inane pro-regime bollocks recently.
  • HarryLime said:

I reckon you will be safe, she's usually on her 10th pint of vodka and toilet duck at this time of day.
    https://youtu.be/0eRhWT4fYmk