Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Business critical question - need help before 5.20pm if possible please

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Will he able to sue you for wrongful dismissal in the basis of your comments about his bad odour?
  • Options
    The smell was unfortunate, but he was very hard work when it came to his lack of ability on the phone. He didn't want to pick it up
  • Options
    True geek then.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

The smell was unfortunate, but he was very hard work when it came to his lack of ability on the phone. He didn't want to pick it up

Hahaha - u backtracking?

Just saying.... You have specified the day last week

Put 2 and 2 together and if he reads this forum, well, talking about phones, I would be on the blower to a very, very good lawyer in the morning. You smell - fair dismissal -probably doesn't wash :-)

I probably wouldn't call Katrien tho....
  • Options
    Who knows. Massively inadequate for the role. It's very frustrating, but I see it time and time again in telesales. People have phone fear, and it soon becomes apparent they'll do anything not to be on the phone
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Who knows. Massively inadequate for the role. It's very frustrating, but I see it time and time again in telesales. People have phone fear, and it soon becomes apparent they'll do anything not to be on the phone

@cabbles I was only joking. Only CARD vigilantes come on this forum ;-)
  • Options
    If your job is to talk to people on the phone, and you aren't good using the phone, that's not acceptable is it?

Particularly if you smell and especially if you aren't a fit girl ;)
  • Options
    BR3red said:

cabbles said:

Hahaha - u backtracking?

Put 2 and 2 together and if he reads this forum, well, talking about phones, I would be on the blower to a very, very good lawyer in the morning. You smell - fair dismissal -probably doesn't wash :-)

I did worry that is some bizarre way he could come on here and yes, then I'd probably be in the shit.....

Thank God being a Charlton fan is a niche following
  • Options
    cabbles said:

BR3red said:

cabbles said:

Hahaha - u backtracking?

Thank God being a Charlton fan is a niche following
    Fear not - he stank - he is probably Palarse...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

I had to give him the boot on Tuesday. His smell had improved but was woefully inadequate at the job

He must have fond memories of me

You did? Or did you call the MD again? :wink:
  • Options
    cabbles said:

So much of my day to day job is convincing people in a customer service role to pick up the bastard phone when it rings. I feel your pain