Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Business critical question - need help before 5.20pm if possible please

Comments

• Options
    BAN HIM
  • Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    If your workplace has a shower, offer to help out, washing the back, the smellies, offer a nice clean fluffy towel, flip flops, and some kind of twinkle stuff to smell georgeous.
    You will win boss of the year.
  • Options
    Argh, all that anticipation! Can admin edit the thread title to 'Non business critical question - might like help some time if possible please'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

I'm not gonna lie - I've bottled it.

Thanks for your advice but I've choked on this

Hope its not the smell you've bottled!!
  • Options
    Thread of the year contender.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

I bet he never sent those emails to Katrien either.

Total fraud
  • Options
    I had to speak to someone in a team a few years ago about this, I just came out with it.

Rather than hint that others have been talking about it, as they had complained to me I said I had noticed. Just in case they were offended I'd rather they be pissed at me than anyone else.

The person took it really well and thanked me for bringing it to their attention and they did something about it.

My colleague had the same issue and dealt with it very badly and called me in to their meeting for assistance to calm things down.

You need to deal with it. I sacked someone the other week and whilst I hate doing that, it was for the best for both parties and I feel better now.

Bite the bullet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow! What a let down to think I bolted down my dinner to get back on here to read the outcome.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @cabbles you shit bloke I expected more from you . Absolutely creasing at this thread. In the morning when he's in , say loudly, cor can you smell that, something/ someone stinks. Make him know you've smelt
    It , then later on say again or get a colleague to say it too. Make him feel like he needs to sort
    His life and and get in a bath for once . Job sorted
  • Options
    Weak! #smellylivesmatter
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

I bet he never sent those emails to Katrien either.

Not true - she has all of them

The 31 year man's failure runs in the family
  • Options
    I have several pairs of old socks which I wash after every use and they smell of the blue flavour lenor.

I guess you mean a different old sock smell.