Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Letters From Club - Agreed Behavioural Contracts ????

Comments

• Options
    Maybe the Google cleaning is getting too expensive or time consuming now.
  • Options
    Progress. We have obviously been sold to Kim
    Jong-Un.........undisclosed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To Airman Brown. I am pleased to hear that.
    I do not know the detail, but bullying by the club must not be allowed.
    The way KM has run the club is a disaster. She has made it clear " our " club is not, in her eyes ours. Supporters have been alienated and made to feel they are unwelcome at " their" club.
    I feel hurt by all of this. I protest and will continue to do so.
  • Options
    Would love to know who the person that received this was. I mean we all post pretty negative stuff about the club on social media/on here so for only one of these letters to be sent out, this person must have really hit a nerve.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

it doesn't matter that it was a one off and has been allegedly amicably settled, one of the basic freedoms of our democracy is the one of free speech, this letter tries to curtail that freedom.

If it is true then surely the real question is did a breach of the data protection act occur.
  • Options

it doesn't matter that it was a one off and has been allegedly amicably settled, one of the basic freedoms of our democracy is the one of free speech, this letter tries to curtail that freedom.

If it is true then surely the real question is did a breach of the data protection act occur.
    How?
  • Options
    This really is a step too far ... getting even closer to the Oyston madness
  • Options
    Macronate said:

WSS said:

Saw this on Twitter...

They've spelt 'Behavioural' wrong.

You couldn't make it up.
    To me, that's anti social behaviour so Cliff probably shouldn't get a season ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016

My understanding is that there is only one of these letters...

Presumably, posting this on Twitter would be considered to be "not particularly constructive".
    But if, as Airman says, there's only one of these letters then they know who posted this on Twitter.
    So, have they forfeited their season ticket?
    :naughty:
  • Options

Would love to know who the person that received this was. I mean we all post pretty negative stuff about the club on social media/on here so for only one of these letters to be sent out, this person must have really hit a nerve.

I don't think we need to know who received this, that's clearly a private matter. What would be useful would be to know the nature of the comments that were made, perhaps this was a softer way of trying to get the individual to calm it down a bit if they were running the risk of breaking the law than getting the police involved and/or getting a banning order.
  • Options

I assume this is a joke. If not the person who received it needs to have the support of CAST / CARD. The club cannot try to stop criticism by bullying.

And has had that support, in private dialogue with the club, and to the extent that the person was accompanied to the meeting.
    The letter is dated 2nd of August, so that makes sense that it's been dealt with already. It makes it a tad curious though - as the guy has posted it like it's only just arrived.

Note: I'm not defending that letter at all, it's pretty much unacceptable and seems to have people understandably riled up. To send that letter over something posted on social media and not expect it to be posted on social media is.. well.. astonishingly misguided.
  • Options

My understanding is that there is only one of these letters and that the matter has been resolved amicably and without any "contract".

Only one?

Just seen this and thought it was a wind up.
    It is about what is written on 'social media '.
    What on earth is the definition of social media?
    Who defines derogatory?
    If a poster on Charlton Life says something like they think Tony Keohane is incompetent and vindictive are they now one of this new class of criminal?
  • Options
    Boysie said:

Recognise with a "z" ?

Behaviour without a u?
  • Options

Boysie said:

Recognise with a "z" ?

Behaviour without a u?
    US English spell check.
  • Options
    Oh damn I knew all my comments about the sofa would come back and bite me
  • Options
    You could understand the club warning season ticket holders about their conduct in the stadium. It would still be ridiculous, but you could at least understand it. But trying to control how fans act outside of the ground, in their own homes is genuine paranoid insane behaviour. Honestly, who comes up with this stuff?? The only thing I'll say for them is they do always manage to surprise; I really didn't see this coming