Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• The Addicks' U21s return to action at The Valley on Monday afternoon, hosting Wigan Athletic in Professional Development League 2 action (2pm KO BST).

Fans can attend Monday's fixture in SE7 with admission priced at £3 for adults and £2 for over 65s and U18s, while 2022/23 season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members go free. All available tickets are situated in the West Lower - click here to get yours.

Those unable to make it to The Valley can watch all of the action live on CharltonTV as part of their monthly or annual subscription, or fans can purchase a one-off match pass for £4 by clicking here.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/u21-preview-charlton-v-wigan-athletic

• Swisdom said:
    Given they are playing tomorrow night too I am not so sure this won't be heavily made up of U18s.

Still going though :-)
    I think Dean has suggested that some of the fringe players from the 1st team squad will play tomorrow. Todd Kane mentioned.
  • We are all seated in the Directors Box today.
  • Well they have made getting g into the games difficult as possible. Seasonticket holderand I had to queue get a ticket for the game  then had to quein reception while they tag people's bag. 
    Then had to find my way tothe exutive seating area with many doors locked. 
    Now trying to squeeze every one into the executive seating. Getting crowded.
  • Suspect they are making it difficult so as to force seasonticket holders to pay for these games.
  • 1-0 Wigan.
  • The squad for this game are U18 and U16s. I don't remember seeing that at the U21 level before.
  • 2-1 Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• The squad for this game are U18 and U16s. I don't remember seeing that at the U21 level before.
    The main U21 squad will be playing tomorrow night
  • edited April 2023
    Huke, Casey, Rylah all look very good going forward. 2 good goals
  • edited April 2023
    Gallen Sandgaard jnr and Holden are here.
    And the great Peter Burrowes
  • Desmond.
  • WOW ! What a great performance from the very Young Guns ! 

The future's bright.

The future's RED !!!!!
  • Fantastic game. Enjoyed that
  • A good game from our very young squad.
  • msomerton said:
    Suspect they are making it difficult so as to force seasonticket holders to pay for these games.
    Already confirmed the remaining games at the Valley this season and all games next will be free to season ticket holders. 
  • Sponsored links:

• For those who have not seen the goals, they are now on the OS
  • Crusty54 said:
    msomerton said:
    Suspect they are making it difficult so as to force seasonticket holders to pay for these games.
    Already confirmed the remaining games at the Valley this season and all games next will be free to season ticket holders. 
    Really hope you’re right.
    However if U21 games are played elsewhere we need confirmation that season tickets will be valid at those venues.
  • I don’t know if the ref yelling at a Wigan player to eff off could be heard on the stream, but it was a moment of great jollity for those of us in the ground.
  • Didn't want to sit in the directors' box so watched from the museum's special lounge.

Spot the new owners.

Very good game of football too
  • seth plum said:
    I don’t know if the ref yelling at a Wigan player to eff off could be heard on the stream, but it was a moment of great jollity for those of us in the ground.
    that was brilliant lol
  • seth plum said:
    Crusty54 said:
    msomerton said:
    Really hope you’re right.
    However if U21 games are played elsewhere we need confirmation that season tickets will be valid at those venues.
    The fans forum notes will confirm all games at Princes Park next season plus any games at The Valley ( still necessary to get a free paper ticket from the ticket office). 
  • Is the game tonight televised?
  • edited April 2023
    Todd Kane playing for us and young Lisbie for them