Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Todd Kane playing for us and young Lisbie for them
    Until I saw the teamsheet, I had assumed that "young Lisbie" was a reference to Kevin's youthfulness, and that he had come out of retirement to join Welling  :D
  • Options
    H/T 0-0.  Not exactly a thriller...
  • Options
    1-0 up
  • Options
    1-1 
  • Options
    Bit of a mess up at the back.  1-1.
  • Options
    Wings TV seems to have some form of stop motion animation instead of a normal live feed.

From what I can tell from the quality of feed and lack of altitude of the camera position, we've had the bulk of possession, but keep failing to test the keeper, whilst Welling have scored from their first genuine chance of the second half.
  • Options
    Wings TV seems to have some form of stop motion animation instead of a normal live feed.

From what I can tell from the quality of feed and lack of altitude of the camera position, we've had the bulk of possession, but keep failing to test the keeper, whilst Welling have scored from their first genuine chance of the second half.
    Agreed. Gave up after 10 mins. Stream quality was appalling. They shouldn't have bothered. It was unwatchable.

• Options
    edited April 2023
    Agree with the strange jumpy stream.  FT 1-1.  Looks like extra time coming.  Or not..!  Straight to penalties.
  • Options
    From what we can see screwing up our eyes, it's gone to pens 

Oh joy !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Straight to penalties 
  • Options
    C 1
    W 1 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    C 1, 0,
    W 1, 0, 
  • Options
    C 1,0,1
    W 1,0,1
  • Options
    C 1,0,1,1
  • Options
    W 1,0,1,0
  • Options
    We WIN 4-2!
  • Options
    C1,0,1,1,1

Charlton win 4-2 on pens
  • Options

Agreed. Gave up after 10 mins. Stream quality was appalling. They shouldn't have bothered. It was unwatchable.

Send them an email demanding your money back
  • Options
    My stream was ok, except I couldn’t figure out which side we were!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty nondescript, few bright sparks, Santos, Bakrin and Anderson looked good, Adigun has a bit about him too. Harness proving that maybe we should shift Wollacott from the wage bill one way or the other. Jacob Roddy still a work in progress...
  • Options
    Pretty nondescript, few bright sparks, Santos, Bakrin and Anderson looked good, Adigun has a bit about him too. Harness proving that maybe we should shift Wollacott from the wage bill one way or the other. Jacob Roddy still a work in progress...
    Harness needs to go out on a loan to either a L1 or more realistically a L2/National League team. He'll be 24 next season and has played about a dozen mens matches. Philips, Pope, AMB, Randolph and Elliot all had multiple loans..
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Harness needs to go out on a loan to either a L1 or more realistically a L2/National League team. He'll be 24 next season and has played about a dozen mens matches. Philips, Pope, AMB, Randolph and Elliot all had multiple loans..
    He's never played on loan higher than NLS, no way would he be good enough to be 2nd choice keeper.
  • Options
    Next up in this competition is Barking away in the quarter final. Date to be confirmed but as there's only 4 weeks between now and the intended date for the final and two rounds to fit in, I guess it's going to be either next week or the week after.
  • Options
    Would happily have a couple of them on loan at Welling.
    Thought the No 8, big lad, looked more than capable in the conference south.
    Impressed with Charlton goalkeeper, his passing (both kicking and throwing) was excellent.
    Cant comment on his goal saving skills as he never had much to do.
    Safe handling at corners.
    Another one for the Welling (nice to have) loan list.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Would happily have a couple of them on loan at Welling.
    Thought the No 8, big lad, looked more than capable in the conference south.
    Impressed with Charlton goalkeeper, his passing (both kicking and throwing) was excellent.
    Cant comment on his goal saving skills as he never had much to do.
    Safe handling at corners.
    Another one for the Welling (nice to have) loan list.
    Their no.8 really caught my eye too. Clearly had something about him.
  • Options
    The London FA website is saying Tuesday 18 April (7.45 kickoff) for the quarter final at Barking.