Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roger Johnson Yelling At Fans

Comments

• Options

Fiiiiiish said:

He is a rat dick of a person, he has a lipstick kiss tattoo on his hand for fuck sake.

He clearly has the intelligence of a pebble and has done his best to prove that once again.

No chance he will get away with this.

of course he will. getting shot of him costs them money.

A terrible owner not firing him doesn't mean he has got away with it.

He has been caught and shown his true colours, fans can take their response into their own hands. Yet more fantastic publicity for the club.
  • Options
    Not a good enough player to play for Charlton.
    Not a good enough human being to represent what the club stands for. This twat would not have been tollerated until Roland and the Squirrel face turned up.
    We need to make him realise that he has made himself part of the problem.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Gets easily offended. Doesn't like fans in general.

https://youtu.be/omNEAaJtnW4

He's a tool but Imo he comes across well on that interview.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I'm genuinely interested to know how our fans were over the course of the game, and specifically what it was that set him off?

Was there much booing/ negative chanting/ anti-regime chanting etc before and/ or after the goal(s)?

Nothing but support for the team. Then this prick comes over giving it large. He's spent pre season effing and jeffing at his team mates and not yo his own games. This is the bloke who turned up at Wolves for training wankered and the got bombed out by Pune.... Fucking pune!!!
  • Options
    He's shit nicking a living, I honesty know better vets CHs
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    If this bloke had spoken to anybody like that in the pub/street he would have been knocked spark out.

Over 5 hours after the event and my blood is boiling still.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    It won't go unnoticed, Rick's, it's only fucking Bury not old Trafford, sooner or later someone will remind him where he comes from.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Can we coax Leon Cort out of retirement.

Opposite end of the professional & human spectrum.

Possibly my favourite CB I've ever seen in the Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I was on the train with robroy and his companions who were completely brilliant company on the 6.35 home and they said they witnessed the Johnson incident. I don't have a clue what counts as hard evidence or provable fact, and I didn't see or hear anything, but I feel absolutely certain that Johnson swore at and abused the fans, and in true regime style told the fans if they don't like it, tough.

It may explain why many fans commented on seeing Katrien sashaying down through our train to first class with her minder laughing and grinning.

Peoples season tickets pay for this stuff, her travel, Johnsons nose goodies.

I see what Joe said about Morgan Fox, but Rudd was the only Charlton person who I saw clap the fans, and he ain't even our player!

Johnson will like as not show his face on the pitch at the Valley soon enough.
    With regard to him I would like to think a special effort can be made by us fans to let him know what we think.

Some footballers want to be managers when they retire, others coaches, pundits or physios, Roger Johnson wants to work in our ticket office for Katrien clearly
  • Options
    edited August 2016

It won't go unnoticed, Rick's, it's only fucking Bury not old Trafford, sooner or later someone will remind him where he comes from.

I hope so. The bloke is an absolute wanker.
  • Options
    In my view at the end of the game all the players and staff should have come over to the fans, and stood in a line and continually clapped, and quite frankly should have taken the abuse full on for a few minutes.

We'd just watched their behaviour for an hour and a half.

Andy Hughes at the end of that Sheffield United game did it. He behaved like a decent footballer should at that time.

Fuck the regime.
    Bollocks to the players.
    Support the wins.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Oakster said:

Can we coax Leon Cort out of retirement.

Opposite end of the professional & human spectrum.

Possibly my favourite CB I've ever seen in the Charlton shirt.
    Steady :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Haha he's a proper cunt, but now apparently he is snorting coke and fucking our CEO? get a grip

I'm sure a lot of people do a bit of bugle and bang the CEO of a company. If they do fair play. But don't come over to 1000 paying "customers" and tell them to "fuck off and not come back"

The prick needs ironing out.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

sam3110 said:

Haha he's a proper cunt, but now apparently he is snorting coke and fucking our CEO? get a grip

I'm sure a lot of people do a bit of bugle and bang the CEO of a company. If they do fair play. But don't come over to 1000 paying "customers" and tell them to "fuck off and not come back"

I've led such a sheltered ricky, I assumed it (bugle) was coke but had to google it. I make you right with the ironing out though.

Sorry for you and all the other die hards who made the trek to witness that result today and then be insulted by RR, I was toying with going up until this morning but glad I swerved it the end.
  • Options
    I'm not Rojo's biggest fan, but do you think he was getting a lot of stick this afternoon, from us fans, because a lot of us thought he gave away the penalty, when in fact it was Pearce. Obviously, swearing at a fan, is totally unnacceptable and incredibly unprofessional, but do you think Rojo was slightly baffled as to why he was getting so much stick from the fans, as he didn't perform anymore badly than the other players.
  • Options

All this talk off legal action and complaints to the FA is way off the mark.

He's an idiot and he's a poor professional.

What he did is no way acceptable but we don't need to bring other agencies to do our work for us.

Just target him at games, tweet the likes of Jacko and Solly.

And boo Johnson every time he's near the ball.

I think this is really important. I don't know how the whole situation unfolded, but it's entirely possible that the others didn't hear him, so it really needs to be brought to their attention.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    RedChaser said:

sam3110 said:

I've led such a sheltered ricky, I assumed it (bugle) was coke but had to google it. I make you right with the ironing out though.

Sorry for you and all the other die hards who made the trek to witness that result today and then be insulted by RR, I was toying with going up until this morning but glad I swerved it the end.
    Good move mate.

I cant believe we have sunk to this level. Don't give a monkeys what these blokes do off the pitch (within reason) but what he did today was a joke. He's gets a bit of stick because of his perosona and the fact he is a limited player, but come over, clap the fans and take whatever stick comes your way.

We've just lost to bury and are in out lowest position for god knows how many years. The bloke can't play for the team again - of he does then Slade needs to have a look at himself.

I remember Rufus and Webster were guilty of similar reactions before - but they were committed and cared . This bloke doesn't give a shit.
  • Options

All this talk off legal action and complaints to the FA is way off the mark.

He's an idiot and he's a poor professional.

What he did is no way acceptable but we don't need to bring other agencies to do our work for us.

Just target him at games, tweet the likes of Jacko and Solly.

And boo Johnson every time he's near the ball.

I don't agree that we would be "getting others to do our work for us". On the contrary by taking a complaint to the FA about one of our own players, we would be taking unusual positive action of our own which would be likely to receive sympathetic media coverage. By contrast, I am sure "Clem" will have a field day if we start booing one of our own players.

Unfortunately I don't think the club will do anything, it will try to ignore it as just a gobby few people on Twitter, and players generally tend to rally around their own, no matter how big an asshole we fans think a player is.

But ultimately the route I proposed is entirely dependent on those who say they witnessed it. If they are not interested, that's the end of the matter.

This is the part that's key for me. If this had happened in a different team and different regime, my feeling would be "it's the club's job to handle this. Let them, and the team, deal with him in house." That's how I would want to be treated should I make a mistake.

But Prague, as you rightly point out, I just don't see that happening. And as such, some sort of action should be taken. As you point out originally, I think taking it to the club first is of course best, but we should plan for them to do nothing because why would they change their winning habit?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

I assume the fans weren't throwing abuse his way?

Yep. Right near the end of the match he won a header down near the corner flag and in front of the Charlton 'heavies' (youth club) who had congregated behind the goal, behind the pitch side wall. After winning the header, a middle aged rotund fella was giving both barrels to Johnson so it probably stems from that. No condoning his response at the end though; just a bit of context.