Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roger Johnson Yelling At Fans

Comments

• Options
    I can't see how Slade can put him in the side again.
  • Options
    This will tell us a lot - they have to make a response. A statement from the club and/or Johnson.

Even if they try and deny it - they can't just pretend it hasn't happened. It's too big.
  • Options

I just wondered if there was any funds left in the protest coffers to get Roge a one way ticket back to India?

• Options
    Johnson !! What a horrible person! !!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Totally unacceptable conduct from one of our players towards his own fans. Those who suffered his wrath and were offended need to the complain in writing to the club and the authorities. Complaints have been made to the Police in the past where a visiting player has made obscene gestures to home fans and I don't see any difference in the overall scheme of things, abuse is abuse.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Totally unacceptable conduct from one of our players towards his own fans. Those who suffered his wrath and were offended need to the complain in writing to the club and the authorities. Complaints have been made to the Police in the past where a visiting player making obscene gestures to home dans and I don't see any difference the overall scheme of things, abuse is abuse.

Better round up all the Dans who were at the game.
  • Options
    Roger and out
  • Options
    Joshuk87 said:

RedChaser said:

Totally unacceptable conduct from one of our players towards his own fans. Those who suffered his wrath and were offended need to the complain in writing to the club and the authorities. Complaints have been made to the Police in the past where a visiting player making obscene gestures to home dans and I don't see any difference the overall scheme of things, abuse is abuse.

Better round up all the Dans who were at the game.
    Duly edited, damned predict text, have another read.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard a few comments about Johnson's behaviour at other clubs, but nothing concrete. Can anyone give some examples?
  • Options
    Golden PR opportunity for the club. Will they take it?
  • Options

Just my personal opinion at this stage, but if we had, say three people prepared to write and sign witness statements that they'd be prepared to present to a court, that would probably be solid enough for CAST to take to the FA as an official complaint. But obviously only after we have seen that the club does not make an adequate response.

@WSS what do you think?

Not interested in that myself.

If the club, his teammates and other fans don't take on board the sentiment as it stands then no point in pushing it further.
  • Options

"If you don't fucking like it, don't come!"

Blokes an utter prick

Were those his exact words? Sorry haven't read whole thread.
  • Options

Blokes an utter prick

Yes Sadie.

Seems like he has applied and been accepted as boo boy target of the season and for once with total justification.
  • Options

They gave him a new contract after what he got up to at last year's POTY awards, so can't see them sacking him for that. Disgraceful.

What did he get up to at the POTY awards ?
  • Options

Blokes an utter prick

It's all a misunderstanding we'll be told, he'd asked the fan "have you heard the one about the actress and the bishop."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it is almost a certainty that if Johnson does not publicly apologise, he will be barracked next Saturday. Meire/Slade should take action and fine the player. And Meire should apologise for giving Johnson an 18 month contract in the first place.
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Blokes an utter prick

Yes Sadie.

Seems like he has applied and been accepted as boo boy target of the season and for once with total justification.
    Shocking!

I don't agree with individual players being booed, I've never liked it but they are there to do a job and they need to be able to tolerate or ignore a negative crowd, surely he's used to it by now.
    Given that his nickname is relegation Roger you would think he was used to disgruntled fans.
  • Options
    I'm genuinely interested to know how our fans were over the course of the game, and specifically what it was that set him off?

Was there much booing/ negative chanting/ anti-regime chanting etc before and/ or after the goal(s)?
  • Options
    By all accounts, he dishes it out all game to his team mates. He ought to be able to take it from the customers.
  • Options
    The man is clearly a looser, relegation Roger and all that, don't think he should be made to apologise or face a fine/suspension.

Sack him and sack him before our next game.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I'm genuinely interested to know how our fans were over the course of the game, and specifically what it was that set him off?

Was there much booing/ negative chanting/ anti-regime chanting etc before and/ or after the goal(s)?

Jim our fans were quality. There's definitely a Danny dyer element creeping in but all in all we were great. The pride of south London song went on for about 10 minutes.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The away end were 100% behind the team. It turned in the last 5-10mind but nothing was aimed directly at Johson. His verbal at the away end was disgraceful.