Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roger Johnson Yelling At Fans

Comments

• Hopefully Bauer is back soon and then he can fuck off and not come any more
  • RedChaser said:

Back at Picadilly and my blood is still boiling. He is finished for me. He doesn't come back from that. I don't care if he heads a last minute winner at Millwall he can fuck off. He is a disgrace.

Hang on Clem let's take a step back for a minute :wink:
    I hope thats tongue in cheek!!!
  • He's called Johnson for a reason.
  • Prime example of why I didn't renew my season ticket. Well done to those who travelled,,, I wouldn't cross the road to watch this dross. Bromley v Charlton next season? What are the odds?
  • Not sure, Bromley lost 2-0 same as us.
  • RedChaser said:

Back at Picadilly and my blood is still boiling. He is finished for me. He doesn't come back from that. I don't care if he heads a last minute winner at Millwall he can fuck off. He is a disgrace.

Hang on Clem let's take a step back for a minute :wink:
    I hope thats tongue in cheek!!!
    I was trying to lighten your mood a bit hence the winky smiley thing.
  • I hope someone filmed it and added it to YouTube
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

Not sure, Bromley lost 2-0 same as us.

Difference was Bromley were playing a team who will probably win the league and the players gave 100% . . . can you say the same about those who wore the red shirts today?
  • addick05 said:

iaitch said:

Not sure, Bromley lost 2-0 same as us.

Difference was Bromley were playing a team who will probably win the league and the players gave 100% . . . can you say the same about those who wore the red shirts today?
    I don't know I wasn't at either game.
  • Ah the football... Good to have it back.

Having paid to see a football match I'm getting BA to check if I can get money back under trade description act.
  • Off_it said:

Roger Johnson is a stain on our club. Everyone in football knows he's a wrong un.

Time for him to go. Make his life hell. If he doesn't like it then HE can fuck off.

This.
  • Off_it said:

Roger Johnson is a stain on our club. Everyone in football knows he's a wrong un.

Time for him to go. Make his life hell. If he doesn't like it then HE can fuck off.

Unfortunately we're not capable of making Meire/Cahones/Murray's lives' hell - never mind Johnson.

A nice thought, though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Godstone said:

Godstone said:

Godstone said:

He has become a scapegoat. He shouldn't have said what he said though.

What a predictable mess. I'm surprised 1000 traveled in the circumstances.

Scapegoat!!!!! Bore off you clown. He blatantly told a 1000 away fans to fuck off. He is an utter wanker. He can't come back from that. Total and utter prick.
    The fans hate him, he hates the fans. He's probably got a similar personality to you.
    Said it once. I'll say it again. Fuck off.
    Yep, you are just another Roger Johnson.
    Where you there today? Have you spent over £100 on your day outi Bury? No? Thought not. The bloke stood and faced up 1000 away fans and told us to fuck off & not come again. He is a total and utter c***
    Don't bite mate, we all know him for what he is. I'm fucking fuming about the money it's cost me but I don't know why I expected any different.
  • Bauer needs to hurry up and get back pronto.
  • I just wondered if there was any funds left in the protest coffers to get Roge a one way ticket back to India?
  • edited August 2016
    boggzy said:

Off_it said:

Unfortunately we're not capable of making Meire/Cahones/Murray's lives' hell - never mind Johnson.

A nice thought, though!
    None of them play though do they? ( and yes, I use the term loosely)

Dear old Rog does. Sort of.
  • Bauer needs to hurry up and get back pronto.

So they can sell him.
  • This will be interesting as to what Slade does about this. That is hardly us all pulling together is it?
    So this needs a response from the club. No response will tell us all we need to know, I think. It's been flagged up here. It happened.
    Over to you, new look, new start, CAFC.