Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roger Johnson Yelling At Fans

Comments

• Options
    We should absolute batter him next Saturday . Start to finish . c**t
  • Options

I can't believe this is true, no decent pro worth his salt would say that to his own fans.

He is neither decent or a pro!
  • Options
    iaitch said:

He seemed to have had a good game according to Radio London.

What brought this on? Was he being slagged off by our fans and finally had had enough?

na, he just yells and swears at everyone.
  • Options
    Only one fitting word for the man

C@#T
  • Options
    Maybe he's a shill - brought in to distract us from the real issues!
  • Options
    He has become a scapegoat. He shouldn't have said what he said though.

What a predictable mess. I'm surprised 1000 traveled in the circumstances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sack him and no doubt save a fortune
  • Options
    You like the new players and old an absolute disgrace! Go fuck yourselves! You frauds! My 4 year old would give more passion!
  • Options
    Jackson as leader, captain and fan favourite for many, please, knock the c*nt out!!
  • Options
    I assume the fans weren't throwing abuse his way?
  • Options

You're not a scapegoat if you are a lairy shit with no real quality to back up the lairy shitness. He's constantly slagging other player s off during matches, if Russell has anything about him he'd suspend the guy and tell him he's not playing again, especially after what he said about you need to give your all for Charlton and buy into it blah blah.

This is the thing. If nothing is done now then that will just prove that all Slade's spiel - including the 'code of conduct book' and 'players with right attitude' stuff was complete bullshit.
  • Options
    But if and when Johnson goes then Fox will be top of the list to be next for slagging off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He needs to be reminded that he gets paid for that crap against the awesome Bury where as the supporters actually pay for that crap.
    I'll still be a Charlton supporter when he's a lot less than he is now, a failed fourth rate footballer.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    The bloke is a wanker. He's is making my blood boll in a cab back from bury.

People have invested time and money in to watching this absolute wanker wear the shirt. Utter prick.
  • Options
    Complain to the FA if this doesn't warrant a bringing the game into disrepute charge I don't know what does. The FA Respect Code makes it absolutely clear that players at all levels should accept defeat with dignity.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Because that would make it okay of course :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Telling your customers to eff off has to be gross misconduct, right kids?
  • Options

iaitch said:

Not saying it makes it ok but maybe he's had enough of it. Could you do your job being constantly abused?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    iaitch said:

iaitch said:

Not saying it makes it ok but maybe he's had enough of it. Could you do your job being constantly abused?
    1st game of the season?

He wasn't getting any personal abuse at all. More dismay at today's awful performance.