Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Callum Harriot to Reading - CONFIRMED

1789101113»

Comments

• RedManS said:
    We have an extremely thin squad, any addition will be a plus at this point. I'd take him back. 
    Good luck with taking him back, his warranty ran out years ago, he's very much 2nd hand goods
  • So has he stopped calling himself callymessi then?  Finally recognised that he’s not quite at the same level bless him.  Saying all that, he’d be another body and one who might just have a limited impact from time to time so I’d have him back if we can’t get anything better. But if he’s the answer I’m struggling to work out what the question was. 
  • What's Keith Gillespie up to these days? 
  • Off_it said:
    What's Keith Gillespie up to these days? 
    I think he’s a football agent.
  • I see that the administrators still haven’t changed the title. So is Tuesday a non working day? Bloody communists.
  • edited January 2020
    Someone's been having fun on Wiki
  • 23 and Me says I’m 2% Guyanan. Basically brothers with Callum Harriet. 
  • Someone's been having fun on Wiki
    Fun??

I imagine that's what they'd call it Paulie, yes. Amazed it's still up there, whenever i've edited wiki it's been down within minutes
  • Sponsored links:

Fun??

I imagine that's what they'd call it Paulie, yes. Amazed it's still up there, whenever i've edited wiki it's been down within minutes
    Putting he likes boys on a website is not fun is it, its how rumours start like Madley and the dog remember
    Indeed. Have a good evening
    Fun??

Putting he likes boys on a website is not fun is it, its how rumours start like Madley and the dog remember
    That was only a rumour 😬😬😬 
  • Signed for Yeovil who are 19th in the NL.

https://www.ytfc.net/signing-winger-harriott-jets-in/
  • edited March 2023
    Yeovil, shame.
  • edited March 2023
    Callum Harriot was only 29 this month !
    No shame in earning 1k* a week on a short term contract if that's the best offer on the table for a footballer who had lost his way, on and off the pitch.

My first impression of Harriot about a decade ago was he had moments of skill mixed in with his brain not engaging with his feet !

Won't be the only footballer who peaked at 20; Diego Poyet did the same thing after becoming disillusioned with Professional football.

* Goal scoring Strikers/Forwards earning £600 at some clubs below NL level.
  • Was doing well at Colchester before his off field issues.  Hope he does well at Yeovil and gets a league club next season.  Decent lower league player.