Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriot to Reading - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Two very nice goals from Harry there. I hope he can kick on now, I've always had a lot of time for him.

Also, the MKD #27 looks quite sharp - his touches for the second goal were sublime.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Look at what scoring can do to a player's confidence, after nicking his first goal with a speculative strike.

That 2nd goal he created and scored out of nothing - sublime.
    Great individual goal, oozing confidence.

• Options
    Two very good goals. Well done to him. Decent manager, he will do well there.
  • Options

Two very good goals. Well done to him. Decent manager, he will do well there.

He is playing under Jaap Stam who could well turn out to be a very good manager (success as a player isn't a guarantee but when you look at the span of his career and the managers he played under he as the pedigree). I think something we lost in the THD transfer is that Wagner is meant to be a very good, promising coach. I suspect we may see both players thrive with some proper coaching.
  • Options
    Shame he got left on the bench yesterday.

You score two goals in an game and you'd expect to make some sort of appearance the next match
  • Options
    Reading spent most of yesterday defending until the Yann master class of how to get your shot on goal with 3 defenders around you.
    Horses for Courses for Harriott when he gets game time, but he will have to work hard on the training ground as well as on the pitch to impress the high standards of Japp Stam.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2016
    Scored nice goal today, winner for Reading against Norwich. Pleased for him.
  • Options
    Yann's penalty though....
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    iamdan said:

Yann's penalty though....

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yann was great for us that's all that matters
  • Options
    Harriot scored and then cupped his ear to the fans. Wonder why?
  • Options
    Nice goal...gloves ?
  • Options
    masicat said:

Harriot scored and then cupped his ear to the fans. Wonder why?

Probably thought he was still at Charlton for a moment!
  • Options
    Released by Reading

Hardly played due to injury though
  • Options
    He's fully fit now and will be in the shop window with Guyana at this summer's Gold Cup in the US.
  • Options
    Still only 25
  • Options
    Would welcome him over Marshall and Fosu.

Better than Fosu at finishing and attitude

Better than Marshall at football but Marshall always gives 💯%
  • Options
    Better than Reeves, as inconsistent as Fosu, younger than Marshall.  If he'd accept the kind of paltry 3rd division package the hateful old twunt will sanction for next season, he'd be a commensurate replacement for any of those soon to be ex-players.  CH was out of his depth in the 2nd division and has hardly played in the 3 years since.  If the bungling scumbag is still in charge when we get to August then CH is the sort of depths Charlton will be plumbing, regardless of the division we're in.  Promotion + new owners CH shouldn't be getting a look in in SE7.  Jacko will know Callum of course but Bow & Gallen not so much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He had been really poor in his limited playing time for Reading. Is he better than the likes of Reeves or Fosu.  He might have been 3 years ago but is he now? My opinion is that he a solid league one winger but is not good enough for the championship and hopefully we won’t be in league one next year.  Pass
  • Options
    Liked him. Would welcome back on a free subject to a very stringent medical
  • Options
    Harriot had a cluster of good games at the end of a season once when he scored a few goals. Other than that he was hopeless with no football brain.
  • Options
    Can’t see where he’d fit into Bowyer’s system.
  • Options
    Similar player to Fosu. Got the ability but not the footballing brain, doesn’t fit in our system either. Good luck to him but I don’t think Charlton is a good move for either parties
  • Options
    No thank you never rated him and was pleased when he left us, if he had a brain he would be dangerous 
  • Options
    Never liked him after his kid wore an Arsenal shirt on the pitch....................
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I’m sure he’s improved lots, but i still have an abiding memory of him ttripping over his own feet and being taken off injured, also that ’miss’ up at Sheffield United in the cup, was a shocker.

Needed a fresh start, and seems like he needs another one, his time with us is done.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I’m sure he’s improved lots, but i still have an abiding memory of him ttripping over his own feet and being taken off injured, also that ’miss’ up at Sheffield United in the cup, was a shocker.

Needed a fresh start, and seems like he needs another one, his time with us is done.
    Never mind the hat trick that kept us up and the fantastic performances before he was flogged to reading.
    Yep certainly,hit,the highs and lows with us, still don’t think he’s coming back.