Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pokemon Go...

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Sorry chaps, bad start to the day and jokes appear to be whooshing the hell out of me today.
    :neutral:
    Time to get out of this serious mindset a bit I think...
  • Options
    cafctom said:

One page in on a thread about POKEMON, and people are getting offended already

And I havent even started my rant at @ValleyGary for beating me to the Dazzachu yet!!
  • Options
    I've got it and it is very dull! Only got it because it doesn't work on the junior at work's phone! Nit sure how I find the good pokemon apparently Professor Oak give you tips. Who the fuck us professor Oak?!

I can see the game being a brief fad nothing special about it at all.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Sounds like something a nonce would say

This really made me chuckle
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Even I had to mask a little snigger.

To be fair sometimes minor piss-taking is just what the doctor ordered on a stressful day.

Just wasn't clicking with the jokes properly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Let's take it down a notch then Daz

How do you get piccachus onto a crowded bus?

Pokemon

ha ha ha I like that one... It's those simple things
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Guy at work attempted to show me this yesterday. Found one in the office and proceeded to flick about 20 balls at it, missing every time. Then he ran out of balls. Fascinating stuff...

Gotta have the balls in all aspects of life.

If you have no balls you'll get nowhere.
  • Options

I've got it and it is very dull! Only got it because it doesn't work on the junior at work's phone! Nit sure how I find the good pokemon apparently Professor Oak give you tips. Who the fuck us professor Oak?!

I can see the game being a brief fad nothing special about it at all.

Looks like it's screwed up your keyboard
  • Options
    Came out the gym earlier (Cascades in Gravesend, around 10pm) and a car pulled up, 4 lads (early 20s I'd say) jump out, phones in hand, Pokemon hunting.
  • Options

There's something a bit noncey about all of this.

What, two 30 year old blokes turning up at a random location looking for a furry animal, surely not.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    It is a good idea - Pokemon has been around such a long time that Nintendo can bring out an app that appeals to fans who are adults or teenagers. My son was mad on Pokemon since the age of 5. Now 15 he has outgrown it, but not really it seems! I think if they built a Pokemon Land in this country, it would be more popular than Disneyland!
  • Options
    Nonce comments aside the lures are a concern as social aspect means normal stranger wariness is broken down by the shared game. I'm talking E safety around primaries to kids and parents for the last week of term and will be mentioning 1. Lures potential for robbery and abuse. 2. Watching where you're walking. 3. Not going searching alone.
    Seems sensible to have a chat about potential risks with your kids even if the actual risk is small. Have done so with mine 14 and 11 both of whom seem to be interested in the game for this week at least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

There's something a bit noncey about all of this.

Any reason why you think it's OK to call users of a video game paedophiles?

The game is about catching violent creatures to make them fight against each other?

I'm not sure how it is in anyway noncey?

Maybe it'd take someone with that mental illness to be able to see it in that kind of way.

Looks like I've caught a Dazzachu. What do I win?
    Maybe a free visit to the clap clinic ?
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Looks like I've caught a Dazzachu. What do I win?

Nothing. Shouldn't be snorting washing powder anyway, really.

(Daz Atchoo)
  • Options
    How do you get Pikachu on a bus??

Poke him on
  • Options
    Three people robbed in Baltimore after being lured by this game.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-co-pokemon-robbery-20160712-story.html
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Just seems a bit weird that it's acceptable on here to compare people that play video games with paedophiles to be honest.

fucking hell, it was a joke.
    TRIGGERED
  • Options
    Fiiish said:
    The pokemon joke there was "How's his Wing Attack?"