Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options
    Off to eat a tub of Skyr. England = clueless.
  • Options
    4 am and I'm sitting here dumbstruck.
  • Options
    That's amazing - I have tears rolling down my face at that. Either that or this is my Blackadder moment. Wibble
  • Options
    "The English League is the richest in the World" and there lies the problem. Average players earning millions of pounds each year. How many of them are wanted by the other teams in the top leagues in Europe? None.
    Rubbish manager; rubbish captain; rubbish tactics; rubbish players in the main; rubbish attitude.
    Totally and utterly embarrassing.
  • Options
    Good to see we took someone to the sword Roy eh?
  • Options
    Jesus f******* Christ

This is amazing - in all the worst sense
  • Options
    Congrats Johann, the best team won
  • Options

We have produced shit England teams for 45 years, th3e only difference is now that we are not unlucky anymore just utter shit, the manager is a side issue, we produce cunts as players, perhaps our coaches all need shooting

This this this this

Roy hodgson Roy fucking hodgson listen to Lee Dixon Roy hodgson didn't have a clue in his best team his tactics his formation

Kane on corners
    Free kicks
    No organisation no fucking ideas we didn't know what to do

Roy hodgson caused this the fa caused this
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Hodgson has no concept of tactics - too many passes going nowhere - you play Iceland differently than you would Spain - In their final third they will keep giving you the ball back. So it doesn't matter if you probe and lose possession whilst you are doing something positive.

Wright had a good point about Hart, and I think it might apply to a few others too, but he is too pumped up before a game. It stops them doing what they are taught as schoolboys. My son who is a keeper explained how you go down for the ball that Hart let slip. They are taught to go down so the impact of the ground on the elbow doesn't come into play. Hart will know how to do it, it is the basics, but his mind isn't clear because his head is not in the right place.

Oh well, we have done the double. Two disastrous Euro exits in 4 days!

England were beaten by a team with a Charlton player in it FFS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

A deserved win well done Iceland! England wake up and see you are SHIT! It isn't the managers fault it is your DIVA players.

No passion
    No pride
    No unity

Iceland play with all three

How did Scotland do in the Euros ?
    We didn't embarrass ourself lol

Better not getting there than being put out by Iceland :tongue:
    That's actually a very good call.
  • Options
    Smalling serving up buffet defending for that second goal. If that was Italy you'd have 2 players splitting their hips to block the ball on goal.
  • Options

That's amazing - I have tears rolling down my face at that. Either that or this is my Blackadder moment. Wibble
    Fucking class!!!

Laughing my bollocks off while I try and gaffa tape my TV back together!
  • Options
    Absolute shite
  • Options
    Now I can fully get behind JBG and the biggest underdogs ever in Iceland. They were well worth their win, both goals from open play, they had the better overall chances as well, we had more possession but as we have seen from the likes of Arsenal this season, having the ball and doing fuck all with it isn't going to win any games
  • Options
    Rooney can do the graceful thing and retire now, there's no room for sloths in football
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    Someone start a tennis thread please!
  • Options

4 am and I'm sitting here dumbstruck.

At least you can go out and console yourself with a lady boy, we've got fuck all over here plus the pubs shut in under an hour.
  • Options
    Well done Iceland have a feeling a few of the English players have worn the English shirt for the last time.Hodgson is gone and the FA has to answer a lot of questions it is going to brutal from the media.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Salad said:

no it's predates the Premier League.
    Anyway people voted for Brexit.

No it doesn't - we got to World Cup semi final in 1990 - back then no club could field a whole team of non british players - england of 1990 would have stuffed england of now
  • Options
    If they'd taken Nick Pope and Chris Solly, we'd have won that 1-0.
  • Options
    Well at least now we can unite behind the remaining non-EU team in the tournament.

A goal and an assist against France Johann and then straight back for pre-season please.
  • Options
    We need a German manager!
  • Options
    Ian Wright is about to burst into tears here.
  • Options

Ian Wright is about to burst into tears here.

He's showing more passion than the team did.
  • Options

We need a German manager!

Difficult to scratch your balls and scratch your arse crack in a decent suit though.
  • Options
    Out of Europe twice in one week - that's some going!
  • Options
    We go into these tournaments with realistic expectations. But like our inability to finish above sodding Rotherham, we can't even meet limited expectations.

No show of character, let alone quality. No leadership on or off the field. A football team masquerading as Jeremy Corbyn