Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

A deserved win well done Iceland! England wake up and see you are SHIT! It isn't the managers fault it is your DIVA players.

No passion
    No pride
    No unity

Iceland play with all three

How did Scotland do in the Euros ?
  • Options
    Congratulations to Guddy.

What is Hodgson thinking with Kane taking our set pieces, not another single person thinks that is a good idea. More evidence we should take form players not Wilshire who is for the knackers yard.
  • Options
    When Iceland get whipped 5-0 by France that's when we'll appreciate just how bad England are. Laughable performance. The best player was Rashford followed by Vardy. Rooney was a waste of a place.
  • Options
    Fuck off Hodgson and dont come back
  • Options
    Can save them for the first two games of the next World Cup. At least they won't wear out.
  • Options

Time to put the car flags away.

They ain't out this time Rd the whole country knew this was going to happen I have never known a more suppressed support back home for a major tournament
  • Options
    When I called for Hodgson's head I was laughed out of court. Abject humiliation & huge embarrassment.
  • Options

When Iceland get whipped 5-0 by France that's when we'll appreciate just how bad England are. Laughable performance. The best player was Rashford followed by Vardy. Rooney was a waste of a place.

true

• Options
    All get behind Wales now. And JBG of course!
  • Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

A deserved win well done Iceland! England wake up and see you are SHIT! It isn't the managers fault it is your DIVA players.

No passion
    No pride
    No unity

Iceland play with all three

How did Scotland do in the Euros ?
    We didn't embarrass ourself lol

Better not getting there than being put out by Iceland :tongue:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Latest example of how the premier league is causing long lasting damage to our national team

Shocking
  • Options
    The last few days have been shocking. Tonight's performance was dreadful - v pleased for Iceland!
  • Options
    If we looking for an manager with some guile and tactical awareness who can organise and motivate a team of limited ability, I understand that one of Iceland's joint managers is stepping down.
  • Options
    We now need a new Prime Minister, a new leader of the Labour Party and a new England Manager!
  • Options
    Hats off to Iceland. Solid, professional performance with each and every player working as a team. Lots of energy and closing down that we had no answer to.

Another wasted 90 mins getting my hopes up! When will I learn???
  • Options
    Rooney given 87mins! Said before he shouldn't have gone and tonight proved that right. Zero first touch and hitting it out of play with his 'world class' passing. Terrible.
  • Options
    no it's predates the Premier League.
    Anyway people voted for Brexit.
  • Options
    Don't worry guys, allowing U21 teams into the Johnstone's Paint Trophy will sort this crap right out.
  • Options
    We have produced shit England teams for 45 years, th3e only difference is now that we are not unlucky anymore just utter shit, the manager is a side issue, we produce cunts as players, perhaps our coaches all need shooting
  • Options
    If we looking for an manager with some guile and tactical awareness who can organise and motivate a team of limited ability, I understand that one of Iceland's joint managers is stepping down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Those experts who in the group stages told us we didn't understand football, where are you now
  • Options

We now need a new Prime Minister, a new leader of the Labour Party and a new England Manager!

Katrien has applied for all three, we are covered.
  • Options
    I have never seen so many mis-hit passes, balls hit too long, free-kicks miles wide, balls given away and shit performances in my life. Go fuck yourself, all of you.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Some of the mentalists have to admit finally ENGLAND ARE SHIT AND WE ARE NOT JUST NEGATIVE
  • Options
    You silly gits it was the eu not the euro s we wanted to be out of
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited June 2016
    Abject performance. Miserable defending, lacking threat up front and creativity in midfield, no pace down the wings. That's the end of Hodgeson. Poor squad selection, poor tactics and picking the wrong players for the games. Incapable of motivating the team.

Got to be the end of Rooney who should be playing his last England game. Rooney was really poor in the second half. However low the expectations, England always manage to surpass them to the very dregs.
  • Options
    I shouldn't be surprised as they always let us down but my god, that was bad even by our standards. Why take Sterling off who was actually not playing that badly and leave Sturridge on who was hopeless. Why leave Kane on? Why leave Rooney on for 86 minutes? And why wait until 86 minutes to bring on Rashford, should've done it 25 minutes earlier.
  • Options

Wow that was bad, Harry Kane taking corners?????

Harry Kane taking anything was bizarre. English football laid bar in all its glory. Goodbye Roy. Thanks for the memories.
  • Options
    Really glad I stayed up til 4am for that fucking dross