Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely disgraceful fuck england
  • Options
    That was truly, truly dreadful.
  • Options
    I think the young 'uns are getting a taste of what it's been like for the more 'mature' England supporter have been putting up with for decades now.

Tell the pilot to just drop 'em off in Dubai or wherever the feckers will be by Friday.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Now that is embarrassing. Hold your heads in shame. At least we beat Wales. Fucking jokers.
  • Options
    Well they did knock out the mighty Australia as well;-)
  • Options
    So ends a terrible season, the only high points being Millwall and Palace losing at Wembley.
  • Options
    Absolute unadulterated disgrace. And they weren't even unlucky. Utter shite b
  • Options

I think the young 'uns are getting a taste of what it's been like for the more 'mature' England supporter have been putting up with for decades now.

Tell the pilot to just drop 'em off in Dubai or wherever the feckers will be by Friday.

Nothing else has been as bad as that.
  • Options
    Wow that was bad, Harry Kane taking corners?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get off the pitch england. Just get off the fucking pitch and stay off
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Fucking Hodgson smiling as he went off. Fuck of you senile cunt.
  • Options
    Could not pass water these useless cunts.
  • Options
    I can't believe how bad we were. Absolute garbage.
  • Options
    Not even sure any of our lot had a decent tournament.
  • Options
    They were playing scared from the moment that second Iceland goal went in. Lost their heads with 60 mins to go. Weak mentality again.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Fa you shower of cnuts taking the fans for pricks who follow you in their thousands and you have taken us back decades

Roy hodgson

Fuck off to a small fucking dark hole and never come back

Rooney
    Kane
    Ali

You believe your own hype but your fucking dog shit
  • Options
    Should be made to walk through the streets like Cersei Lannister. The worst performance I have ever seen. Total capitulation from every player, not one deserves an ounce of credit. Total bunch of bottlejobs being managed by a complete buffoon and they deserve every piece of stick they get. I hope the media absolutely hammers them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A deserved win well done Iceland! England wake up and see you are SHIT! It isn't the managers fault it is your DIVA players.

No passion
    No pride
    No unity

Iceland play with all three
  • Options
    Time to put the car flags away.
  • Options
    There are no words to describe just how pitiful that performance was. I'm lost for words. About as predictable as Charlton losing against Millwall.

Iceland were on their game and they deserve to win.
  • Options
    Well done Iceland and Johann.
  • Options
    A national embarrassment for a country that have made themselves an international embarrassment over the last few days. Just awaiting the Inger land brigade getting pissed up after the game now. Literally - that performance just sums up everything about the last few days. Utter load of cocking bollocks.
  • Options
    No doubt they will be all off in an expensive holiday buy the end of the week. How about reimbursing the fans who follow you everywhere. Overpaid, over rated, over to you Roy.
  • Options
    Sorry folks, but I laughed uncontrollably at the final whistle. I mean, not that I wanted England to lose. But it was the only appropriate response
  • Options
    As I said in one of the previous games.

This England side are the reflection of their manager.

A nail biting nervous f*****g wreck!
  • Options
    Dreadful performance, Hodgson must be gone after that. Well done to JBG and Iceland, you deserved it.