Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has Katrien Resigned Yet?

123457»

Comments

• Sadly it seems that not everyone thinks she is useless.

A friend of mine was up at Liverpool v Watford a couple of Sundays back as a guest of Ian Ayre, the Liverpool CEO, who he used to work with.

Who else was there that day, also as a guest of Ayre? Yes, our beloved Katrien.

Unfortunately he couldn't manage to find out why she was there, and when you're a guest of someone you can't exactly ask, 'why have you invited her'.

But interesting to see that a club of Liverpool's stature are inviting her to a game. Why the fuck would they want/need to do that?

To discuss term for their purchase of Lookie
    Nailed it.
  • Collecting her cut for selling Gomaz on the cheap:-)
  • Sadly it seems that not everyone thinks she is useless.

A friend of mine was up at Liverpool v Watford a couple of Sundays back as a guest of Ian Ayre, the Liverpool CEO, who he used to work with.

Who else was there that day, also as a guest of Ayre? Yes, our beloved Katrien.

Unfortunately he couldn't manage to find out why she was there, and when you're a guest of someone you can't exactly ask, 'why have you invited her'.

But interesting to see that a club of Liverpool's stature are inviting her to a game. Why the fuck would they want/need to do that?

To discuss term for their purchase of Lookie
    and to find out what a proper football club is and how it works. A schoolgirl on work experience.
  • She has to go really if she wants to retain any credibility (and she already has very little). She's on talksport preaching about how they've learnt their lessons from appointing no mark managers and that Slade is the way forward, at the same time as O'Loughlin was attending home games.

I'd like to bet she had very little to do with Slade's sacking, it's clearly RD's decision and it's pretty much a given that RD won't be here when he's unveiled so i can't wait to see how Katrien spins this one at the press conference. I wonder if they'll even have one, we'll probably just get a couple of sentences on the official site telling us who the new guy is.

no, none, none left at all.

Someone said that during the course of a little under three years she has announced 8 new eras, several new beginnings and at least two 'turned the corner'.

The woman needs to take a step back and look at herself and do the decent thing and go now.
    Its just embarrassing and painful for everybody now including herself presumably.
  • When I got a parking ticket during a Charlton game I felt really bad about my folks stumping up 20 quid each to cover it. How can Katrien Meire live with herself after gashing through millions and millions of Duchatalet's money with nothing but failure to show for it?!