Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has Katrien Resigned Yet?

Comments

• Before the match Mick Everitt impied on twitter that he advised km to leave at half time.
  • Lots of optimism here but can see her still being around come August .
  • It's a shame that she went so early, means that the events at the end of the game will have less of an impact if she isn't there to watch them first hand.

Wonder if other SMT members were there to see it?
  • @mackle they were filming the crowd (not the match) during and after from NWA. They certainly will see it.
  • After 9-10 months this season of doing pretty much nothing, she's looking forward to a well earned summer holiday.
  • h said:

@mackle they were filming the crowd (not the match) during and after from NWA. They certainly will see it.

Did anyone ever get a response from Greenwich Uni? I didn't, having their students filming fans for the regime puts them firmly against the fans and perhaps the Uni needs to have a bit more focus on them?
  • After 9-10 months this season of doing pretty much nothing, she's looking forward to a well earned summer holiday.

She's only just got back from Dubai!

• Sponsored links:

• <

Tony K's going to have a long summer identifying the people who went on the pitch.

AB I'm not sure if that was a joke, but if not, it would highlight the sad state of affairs at the club when they spend the summer hunting for pitch invaders, rather than a decent squad that could actually make a real difference on the pitch, but nothing would surprise me any more.
  • It was a uni lad doing the filming being directed through an earpiece.
  • Tony K's going to have a long summer identifying the people who went on the pitch.

His "Pie Cam" does record in HD
  • Tony K's going to have a long summer identifying the people who went on the pitch.

Rick, would this not be a suitable time to maybe make a polite public request for her to meet you and hear our concerns directly from the horses mouth? I am sure you could ask her some very pertinent questions about the way the club is run and some of the bizarre decisions made. I know she would refuse but, seeing as she basically accused you of being a coward and avoiding her when she approached you that time when surrounded by her 'heavies', would she not find it difficult to turn the offer down? Just thinking out loud really.. We need to get these buffoons to explain themselves properly somehow..

• edited May 2016

They have explained themselves through their actions - the time for talking is over - they have to go now. They have cocked this up big time!

I agree to an extent but Surely the only way to make them leave is to keep up the pressure and keep making them uncomfortable, she has never been held to account by the right people, apart from one time when Rikofold had a good try, but was effectively prevented from applying any real pressure.
    She called AB out and accused him of avoiding her, well let's call her out and see who really is doing the avoiding...
    Just one more way IMO of keeping the momentum up.

Rick, would this not be a suitable time to maybe make a polite public request for her to meet you and hear our concerns directly from the horses mouth? I am sure you could ask her some very pertinent questions about the way the club is run and some of the bizarre decisions made. I know she would refuse but, seeing as she basically accused you of being a coward and avoiding her when she approached you that time when surrounded by her 'heavies', would she not find it difficult to turn the offer down? Just thinking out loud really.. We need to get these buffoons to explain themselves properly somehow..

There is no point asking for explanations, what they say cannot be trusted, they have consistently lied and will continue to do so going forward. Nothing that they say is of any value.
    But they have lied when no one was present to take them to task over it. That's why I made the suggestion, the meeting will never happen but imagine if it did, AB would take her to the cleaners by properly challenging her lies and their decisions, this is what is needed.
    What harm would it do to ask? If she accepts she would finally be taken to task as I am confident AB is the man to do it and is the guy she accused of avoiding her, if she refuses she will lose even more credibility(if that is actually possible).
  • Sponsored links:

• A shame that she didn't witness the destruction of fear sofa, that would have hurt.

There is no point asking for explanations, what they say cannot be trusted, they have consistently lied and will continue to do so going forward. Nothing that they say is of any value.
    But they have lied when no one was present to take them to task over it. That's why I made the suggestion, the meeting will never happen but imagine if it did, AB would take her to the cleaners by properly challenging her lies and their decisions, this is what is needed.
    What harm would it do to ask? If she accepts she would finally be taken to task as I am confident AB is the man to do it and is the guy she accused of avoiding her, if she refuses she will lose even more credibility(if that is actually possible).
    They lied at fan meetings when people were present to take them to task on it. Remember all the applicants she interviewed for Peeter's job? Remember the statement every managerial change has been the right decision? These were said in front of fans. They don't care who they lie to and when.

It's a waste of time IMO. There should be no discussions between fans and the club any more.
  • Oggy Red said:

Tony K's going to have a long summer identifying the people who went on the pitch.

There's going to be a lot of Burnley fans facing a 3 year ban at The Valley.

Unless there's a cup game it wont effect them.
  • Her reasoning and view on things would be a psychiatrist's dream, how she thinks everything can carry on as it is and how she thinks we can be spun consistent lies.

Same with RD, if he honestly thinks this is the way to run a football club then there must be something wrong upstairs. It feels like they take enjoyment out of thousands of people, that they enjoy attempting to destroy a club as an experiment.

Absolute madness.