Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has Katrien Resigned Yet?

Comments

• Tony K's going to have a long summer identifying the people who went on the pitch.

Rick, would this not be a suitable time to maybe make a polite public request for her to meet you and hear our concerns directly from the horses mouth? I am sure you could ask her some very pertinent questions about the way the club is run and some of the bizarre decisions made. I know she would refuse but, seeing as she basically accused you of being a coward and avoiding her when she approached you that time when surrounded by her 'heavies', would she not find it difficult to turn the offer down? Just thinking out loud really.. We need to get these buffoons to explain themselves properly somehow..

We're a long way beyond that point, I think.
    Ok, I'll get my coat............ ;-)

Just thought it was another option to keep up the pressure on her...... I never thought for a moment that she would accept the offer....

• Tony K's going to have a long summer identifying the people who went on the pitch.

Phew !

Glad I wore that rat's head !

Je suis rats head
  • Must have been hot inside that head yesterday.

I know I was regretting having not bought tshirts as well as hoodies.

Oops. Maybe posting a photo of me on the pitch on Twitter with my real name wasn't the best idea. How am I going to sleep at night knowing Tony NoBollocks might turn up with a SWAT team one morning?

I suppose if he bans 3,000 of us that will help them blag away some of the missing season ticket sales to Roland...
  • Sadly, not expecting her to resign, even if she legged it. She has three months to regain composure, sign some great players, appoint a top British manager and win us alkl over with her twinkling grin. Shy on earth would she go when things are going so well.

Oops. Maybe posting a photo of me on the pitch on Twitter with my real name wasn't the best idea. How am I going to sleep at night knowing Tony NoBollocks might turn up with a SWAT team one morning?

I suppose if he bans 3,000 of us that will help them blag away some of the missing season ticket sales to Roland...
    They will just rebrand it as target 17000. God luck to these morons.

• Sponsored links:

You or the 3,000 won't be missed.

There's plenty of new customers to replace you in the back of Katrien's taxi.

• We were looking at your stand @Arsenetatters, although eyesight not what it was, what did your banner say?
  • We were looking at your stand @Arsenetatters, although eyesight not what it was, what did your banner say?

"Should have gone to Specsavers"? :wink:
  • Do they sell binoculars?
  • She can't leave yet, there's still so much to do: the sofa has been ritually disembowelled, Jose's gone - she has to replace them.

She's a clever girl, though - she can think outside the box.

Her great idea for Roland? Instead of PieCam victims getting a seat on the sofa, why not give them a week as matchday Head Coach? After all, everyone said that they could do a better job than Karel so now's the chance to prove it! It shouldn't be too difficult as Third Divisions in all countries are just amateur part-timers, aren't they?

The advantage for Roly is that he doesn't have to sack the coach every six months because they won't be there that long and there's no salary to be paid. What's not to like?

Another unique fan experience.
  • Do they sell binoculars?

I don't know. I need to book an appointment myself, so I'll let you know.
  • I really want her to stay. IMO if Roland gets someone else in it will placate some of the fans and anti Roland stuff will die down.

I can't believe there are still 'it's all OK, we've seen worse' fans out there -but there are. Yesterday when I stood up at the start to hold up my banner someone I thought was a friend who has sat behind me for the past 12 years completely lost it and screamed for me to sit down as he was here to watch football. I couldn't believe it. I'm not renewing but if/when I go to a home match next year I'm not sure I want to return to MY old seat.

Same thing happened by me in North lower. A group of old boys had a right pop and said that all of these protests had ruined a great game of football and all these young hooligans have caused relegation. One fella of surely 70 years of age also swung for someone at least half of his age for having a different opinion to himself. When I tried to intervene he offered me outside. Sad state of affairs....
    Was it this guy?

http://youtu.be/sAhEFuq62-I
  • Sofagate + 1..... KM are you still here !!!
  • I really want her to stay. IMO if Roland gets someone else in it will placate some of the fans and anti Roland stuff will die down.

I can't believe there are still 'it's all OK, we've seen worse' fans out there -but there are. Yesterday when I stood up at the start to hold up my banner someone I thought was a friend who has sat behind me for the past 12 years completely lost it and screamed for me to sit down as he was here to watch football. I couldn't believe it. I'm not renewing but if/when I go to a home match next year I'm not sure I want to return to MY old seat.

Same thing happened by me in North lower. A group of old boys had a right pop and said that all of these protests had ruined a great game of football and all these young hooligans have caused relegation. One fella of surely 70 years of age also swung for someone at least half of his age for having a different opinion to himself. When I tried to intervene he offered me outside. Sad state of affairs....
    Was it this guy?

http://youtu.be/sAhEFuq62-I
    The guy he swung at was me
  • She is a coward and she's very selfish. It took a while to make that obvious. I guess you see the true character of someone when things are not supposedly going their way.

She won't get another job unless it's Duchatelet paying her wages. She simply wouldn't and cannot be trusted by a serious employer that will look deeply enough into someone's work history.

She better save her money wisely now because when RD dies, she's fucked.
  • Sponsored links:

• By all counts she didn't cme back to the directors box for the second half againt Burnley following the LIAR banner. She was very upset about it. LOL. Also with some of our fans harrasing her parents at their house, LOL, something tells me she is cracking and on the verge of a nervous breakdown, LOL, and on her way out of the club. LOL.
  • I heard she has actually gone to Marrakesh to invest in a new laundry basket as part of standard off season planning and purchasing processes. Although there is another rumour doing the rounds that we're getting an exciting new basket from Upjest
  • in a near empty standium next season, it will be a case of 'where's all your customers?' ...
  • Dave2l said:

The woman's main problem is, that if she is mentality going through absolute hell but sees it as a weakness to fully address it and seek help, she will suffer in the long term more so.

She wants to hide her feelings as her actual thoughts and feelings is a sign of defeat. She isn't protecting herself at all. The Dubai break was sheer desperation to just get away for a bit. People will inevitably look down on that action but she can't hack it.

She deserves what she gets but at the same time she knew absolutely nothing about football prior to being our CEO. That's not gana help is it? It also gives a false sense of self importance, being thrown into something you didn't even have to directly work hard at to achieve. It's pathetic.

I think RD should address the fact that he may have ruined this woman's life. Look at yourself in the mirror you old bastard.

I have no sympathy for her. She has made her own problems.
  • I hope she has had a shit weekend and the sooner she fucks off the better for everyone.
  • There is now nowhere left for her and Murray to hide. The game is well and truely over for them. They cannot even attend games anymore without fears for their safety. Riga was their last hope to salvage anything. He got them out of jail once, but now even he has told them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. There's no coming back from this, and it's time they realise that.
  • 'I realise there is nobody to hide behind now'.

No love, not even a fucking great banner!