Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has Katrien Resigned Yet?

Comments

• Surely she's got to resign now?
  • Surely she's got to resign now?

Not a chance, promotion is still a possibility.
  • If she continues to cling on via her finger nails, this will only confirm that she has no self respect and a total absence of integrity.
  • sammy391 said:

On he way later this week apparently

Sauce ?
  • Talk sport confirmed no comment from EFL or club....... sums it up a shambles....... go and go now
  • Has our ranking improved yet?
  • sammy391 said:

Sauce ?
    A poster on here ... somewhere!
  • sammy391 said:

Sauce ?
    Got to be daddys
  • If she goes that's half the battle won.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    sammy391 said:

sammy391 said:

Sauce ?
    A poster on here ... somewhere!
    Can you find it, I'm going to bed in an hour ? :wink:
  • Can't for the life of me understand why Roland won't just pay her off nicely, then ask her to leave and take a break from this particular part of the network.
    Considering she maybe a close family/friend relative or whatever.

They both win then.

Why hang on?

Mental.

• Dave2l said:

Can't for the life of me understand why Roland won't just pay her off nicely, then ask her to leave and take a break from this particular part of the network.
    Considering she maybe a close family/friend relative or whatever.

They both win then.

Why hang on?

Mental.

Who else would do it ?
  • Maybe he could, oh I don't know, sell the club to someone without a track record of being hated by nearly every set of fans of every club he has ever owned?

• If she continues to cling on via her finger nails, this will only confirm that she has no self respect and a total absence of integrity.

The squirrel did not walk after the bedsheet game so there is no way she will ever resign, she'll have to get the boot for her fat bottom to leave the chair in her office.
  • Does she have a fat bottom? I had not noticed.

Also can't see her leaving if her own free will, never going to get as good a gig again, certainly not in the UK, doesn't really matter how much you edit out the google searches people just remember.

Struggling to see Duchatelet firing her either. God only knows what's in his head.

So the conclusion I have is Duchatelet needs to sell before we have a chance of competent management again.

He appears to be a very stubborn individual.

I had hoped we would find a solution that could give him a shred of s fig leaf on sale but I think it has gone too far now. The club is worth nothing like the debt he believes he should be owed on sale.

He is going to need to really want to sell.
  • edited November 2016
    She has to go really if she wants to retain any credibility (and she already has very little). She's on talksport preaching about how they've learnt their lessons from appointing no mark managers and that Slade is the way forward, at the same time as O'Loughlin was attending home games.

I'd like to bet she had very little to do with Slade's sacking, it's clearly RD's decision and it's pretty much a given that RD won't be here when he's unveiled so i can't wait to see how Katrien spins this one at the press conference. I wonder if they'll even have one, we'll probably just get a couple of sentences on the official site telling us who the new guy is.
  • Anyone able to get to The Valley at short notice to let the media know what the customers think?
  • It's all very quiet!!

No signs of any leadership confirming once again that she is CEO in name only.

Does anyone know if she has even been seen at The Valley over the last couple of days?
  • DOC64 said:

It's all very quiet!!

Does anyone know if she has even been seen at The Valley over the last couple of days?

I think she is to busy playing the victim
  • Sponsored links:

• DOC64 said:

It's all very quiet!!

Probably hungover from the birthday bash.
  • DOC64 said:

It's all very quiet!!

She's rearranging her smirk for the next home game.
  • cafc999 said:

DOC64 said:

It's all very quiet!!

Bloody actresses.
  • edited November 2016
    sammy391 said:

On the way later this week apparently

Almost certainly a scoop from Colin1961. He's better connected than anyone other than Sue.
  • cafc999 said:

DOC64 said:

It's all very quiet!!

In light of Roland's comments I expect Pitch PR are busy trying to arrange an interview with a friendly journalist so Katrien can tearfully explain who hard it is for a woman to do her job in the football world and how she is determined to succeed despite the small band of misogynists trying to humiliate her.

Only issue seems to be that they cannot find any journalists who don't think she is useless and not to be trusted.
  • Sadly it seems that not everyone thinks she is useless.

A friend of mine was up at Liverpool v Watford a couple of Sundays back as a guest of Ian Ayre, the Liverpool CEO, who he used to work with.

Who else was there that day, also as a guest of Ayre? Yes, our beloved Katrien.

Unfortunately he couldn't manage to find out why she was there, and when you're a guest of someone you can't exactly ask, 'why have you invited her'.

But interesting to see that a club of Liverpool's stature are inviting her to a game. Why the fuck would they want/need to do that?

A friend of mine was up at Liverpool v Watford a couple of Sundays back as a guest of Ian Ayre, the Liverpool CEO, who he used to work with.

Unfortunately he couldn't manage to find out why she was there, and when you're a guest of someone you can't exactly ask, 'why have you invited her'.

But interesting to see that a club of Liverpool's stature are inviting her to a game. Why the fuck would they want/need to do that?

It must have made a nice change for her to go to a football match and not be hated by the majority of those there.
  • Perhaps they needed someone to take the piss out of.
  • Has Katrien resigned yet. First place to find out if and when this happens is here::

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/75673/george-cole-has-died#latest

To discuss term for their purchase of Lookie