Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Brighton post-match views 2016

12346»

Comments

• Very little to say about the game. Crap performances from most of them, with very few likely to still be here in August. The protests were great, and the Brighton fans were absolutely brilliant. Good luck to them.
  • Pretty much agree with a lot of the posts the match itself was irrelevant to us it was more about the day. The protest was cracking, great atmosphere and what can you say about the Brighton fans? What a great bunch they are and hope they get promoted.

Not too sure about the water bombs though only because a lot were being aimed at us poor souls in the Lower North rather than the pitch which was not the idea right? Anyway poor old Roland will now probably have to pay a fine...which is a good thing. Just one comment and that is we should try and get behind the team for the Burnley match as that will help Brighton....just a thought but it would be fantastic if we can give them a lift.
  • JorgeC said:

What was going on with the East stand turnstiles today, myself and others around me were going a message on the screen saying Access Denied.... hang on you don't think the bitch is barring fans already who haven't renewed.

The stewards didn't have a clue what was going on, so i just walked in through a side gate.

Conspiracy theorists discuss...

Funny you should mention that but when I got to the East stand turnstiles a member of staff came over to me, took my season ticket and scanned it with some hand held thing. I remembered her as she had clocked me on Thursday with the banner outside the ground when Roland was sneaking out.

Awaiting early morning knock on door. However they will only find the non-football supporting Mr Tatters as I'm in Sheffield for the snooker.....

This is Charlton 2016 model. They would knock on the wrong door. In the wrong area.
  • edited April 2016
    Tbh, in the end, I thought we were protesting against a brick wall... And the news leaking about Jacko and Solly's discontent said it all... The board are looking so desperate it's pathetic. Roland won't sell; he's just having more of his cake and eating it. :( He's a multi-millionaire hence has every trick in the book. :( But we're not the only sufferers... The FA are allowing us to be treated like customers (referring to EVERY club's fans)! They're never going to punish Roland; instead they're looking at punishing the fans who are 'causing trouble' by protesting against barbaric owners! #OnlyInItForTheMoney #FansNotCustomers

During the Burnley game, we should be protesting against the FA AS WELL AS Roland! The two parties are just as greedy and as devious and deceitful as each other!
  • Did anyone else notice that we are now playing film trailers at half time?

The level of financial whoredom reaches new heights.

Would be apt if they played the trailer for 'Civil War'.
  • Just watched the highlights and have realised that BHA fans were singing "We are going up" when they scored and not "We want Roland out", which I guess would make sense. Haven't been massively impressed with any of the top sides, which makes the whole season even more frustrating. Completely avoidable and unnecessary relegation.
  • Fiiish said:

Did anyone else notice that we are now playing film trailers at half time?

The level of financial whoredom reaches new heights.

Would be apt if they played the trailer for 'Civil War'.
    or Football Factory re-release?
  • edited April 2016

We, Charlton, busk. We improvise. It is pathetic. May I give an example?

Two months ago, home at The Valley, we had the ball at our feet, 0-1 down in the second half, rushing forward on the right wing, oceans of space, 15,000 fans imploring him -

And the simplest pass went slightly behind. He had to go back, to retrieve. His mate tripped over. Our opponents seized the ball, advanced, swept left to right, and scored. We lost - again.

We have no technical ability. No toughness or intelligence. That is why we are facing Accrington Stanley.

Bore off. The last few home games have had little to do with performance on the pitch. Go back to ITTV for them to orgasm over your wind-ups.
    Who is he on ITV?
    One of the Loose Women I think - maybe the Nolan sister?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    Yeah. Great fans, didn't mean to take anything away from that. Actually lived in Brighton for a couple of years and they always spoke highly of us whenever I spoke to them so their level of support to our cause didn't surprise me.
  • WSS said:

Proud to be one of those who confronted the directors box. Peaceful but forceful. We’re here to stay. Sorry if it affected anyone.

Job done
    job done indeed . i was gettting battered by two stewards trying to get through but i would let em i gave as good as i got . she got the message.