Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Brighton post-match views 2016

Comments

• Was Sanogo really injured or did Riga sub him off because he wasn't bothering?
  • edited April 2016

Why is PL54 banned? I must admit he winds me up but is banning the correct course of action? Unless of course he has made racist, sexist or violent remarks. I've always thought let the prat hang himself since I've learnt to ignore him and his mate Colin!!

For making yet another inappropriate comment I would guess. Specifically saying "I hope so" about another poster potentially being assaulted by a steward. Just totally bizarre!
  • Surreal atmosphere. Brighton end join the Roland out chants. Beach balls and balloons galore. Brighton score in first couple of minutes with the clearing up still going on. Dale Stephens runs the game and Pope makes a couple of ridiculous stops.

Only question remaining...will the Burnley game actually finish?
  • Was Sanogo really injured or did Riga sub him off because he wasn't bothering?

Might as well send him back
  • WSS said:

Proud to be one of those who confronted the directors box. Peaceful but forceful. We’re here to stay. Sorry if it affected anyone.

Job done
  • edited April 2016

Why is PL54 banned? I must admit he winds me up but is banning the correct course of action? Unless of course he has made racist, sexist or violent remarks. I've always thought let the prat hang himself since I've learnt to ignore him and his mate Colin!!

Offending post subsequently removed but here you go @Redmidland ;

Oggy Red
    4:48PM
    Addickted2TheReds said:
    I got kicked out for throwing balloons... LOL!

Didnt appreciate being pushed around when I said I'd go quietly!

Assaulted by stewards?

5:05PM
    PL54 said:
    » show previous quotes
    I hope so
  • Pre-match and during protests seen on Bein Sports. It looked good but it did include CEO shaking her head about the flare canister.
  • I used to care
  • Sponsored links:

• Why is PL54 banned? I must admit he winds me up but is banning the correct course of action? Unless of course he has made racist, sexist or violent remarks. I've always thought let the prat hang himself since I've learnt to ignore him and his mate Colin!!

I think the 146 abuse flags might have had something to do with it. He pushed himself over the edge today commenting that he hoped a fan been assaulted by stewards, which isn't very nice. Taken him across the line from snide troll to just a bit of a bastard really
    Good god I must have missed that...then yes he deserves to be banned.. emotions run high at the moment, but you should never wish violence on anyone, that's terrible.
    to be fair if he wasn't banned he would argue that many on here have been wishing violence on Katrien, Roland and others on many occasions.
  • Oh, was there a match going on? The only thing that matters at the moment is getting this VERMIN out of our club.

Fuck off Douche and all your cronies.

Carry on CARD!!!!!!!!!
  • Rob said:

Oh, was there a match going on? The only thing that matters at the moment is getting this VERMIN out of our club.

Fuck off Douche and all your cronies.

Carry on CARD!!!!!!!!!

he already been banned from Charlton Life, we'll force PL54 out of the club as well. Small steps and all that.
  • cabbles said:

I thought the west stand invasion was superb. They've asked for it. It may have come across as aggressive but that unfortunately is what they've invited on.

If she didn't realise just how much she's not wanted, I think she does now. Not that I would condone any threat of violence, but I do condone that pure aggression and very clear message.

Great work all round from everyone involved today

Let's go again at Burnley

I couldn't see it from the west upper. What happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

We said goodbye to the people we sit next to today. They aren't renewing and neither are we.

Might bump into them one day I guess, but how the fuck did it come to this?

I guess you have just grown apart.
    Eh?

Or are you trying to be "funny"?
  • When I say aggressive I mean like you would go for hard challenge on the pitch, not like you're fronting up to have a fight in a pub

Just to give it some context
  • WSS said:

vff said:

WSS said:

Proud to be one of those who confronted the directors box. Peaceful but forceful. We’re here to stay. Sorry if it affected anyone.

Don't apologise @WSS . You have represented many, many Charlton supporters. Would like to hear more about how that went.
    Literally about 30 of us wanted to make a statement.

There was no objection for us to enter the West Stand (coming from the Covered End) - we walked in and started chanting. A steward and a kid got upset and we let up and let them go somewhere a bit less chaotic.

Katrien could've left straight away but hung around for five minutes for the focus to be directed at her. Idiot.

Forceful but we stayed on the right side of acceptable.

Plenty in the box supporting "us"
    Nice one. I would've been up for that if I'd known.

Am surprised it hasn't happened before really. I was in the lower west for the Boro game because I thought something like that may happen then, but it didn't.
  • edited April 2016
    Great stuff when those blokes appeared in the middle of the lower west. The atmosphere had been quite flat but that really galvanised the crowd. With the pyro on the pitch at the same time it really woke the customers up.