Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Brighton post-match views 2016

Over to you...

Comments

• Oh and there was a football match, which we lost.
  • Duchatelet is a Turd. That's all.
  • Oakster said:

F@ck off the lot of them.

On that we can most definitely agree.
  • Oakster said:

F@ck off the lot of them.

On that we can most definitely agree.
    and this is what is frustrating, such is the appalling state of affairs that fans start bickering with each other - enjoy the rest of your morning Exiled I hope it's warmer up in Edmonton!
  • Sponsored links:

• Apologies for my outburst on the match thread....I'll do Burnley as I said....and then take the summer to see what transpires, but sometimes I let my emotions get out...its been difficult recently so perhaps a rest will help.....I hope.

Sorry I didn't get to the match thread in time, but thanks for all you do Red, it's much appreciated. If that was your "emotions boiling over" then you're quite a calm man.
  • Apologies for my outburst on the match thread....I'll do Burnley as I said....and then take the summer to see what transpires, but sometimes I let my emotions get out...its been difficult recently so perhaps a rest will help.....I hope.

No apologies needed RM. I don't think anyone could blame you for getting the hump after this season. Focus on your reboot and see how you feel after the summer.
  • @Exiled_Addick for what it's worth I took your point in the other thread and thought it was a fair one. What I think we can all agree on is as long as this regime is in charge it's hard to gauge the ability of any manager due to constant interference and lack of proper resources.
  • How many times have we conceded three or more in a season? This one must be a record. All irrelevant to the underlying problems but about all I can think to write in this post match thread.

I have had similar problems doing the stats and understand how you reacted but feel to stop means that they have beaten us
  • Sponsored links:

I have had similar problems doing the stats and understand how you reacted but feel to stop means that they have beaten us
    What both of you do is massively appreciated and probably not always recognized enough, and I include myself in that very much.

About 60 minutes in I was thinking how I could OptaLL as I wanted to see what Cousin's pass completion rate was. Definitely still gives the ball away too much for me, but I think he has all the tools and is growing into himself. Lovely cut back for the goal.
  • @Oakster I take your point as well. I don't think Riga is flawless, far from is, but I do think that he has the team well organized and playing a particular style and system of football. Given I heard every word Simon Clarke shouted on my live stream because there wasn't any commentary, I suspect he has a decent amount to do with it as well.

I'm one of those anoraks who believes results are misleading in football. Last week we had a perfectly good goal disallowed and an offside one was allowed to stand. QPR similar. He has come in as a firefighter twice and is now 1/2. It's a role the likes of Allardyce and Warnock to an extent and Pulis have made careers out of, but it's not suited to everyone. If the owners stay I think Riga is far and away the best of a bad lot of options, though given the noises he's making I doubt he'll stay.
  • No win in 5 now. With one goal scored by us we are a very poor side.

Protests were great again today. The unity of the fans against Roland is the only positive from this season
  • Great day.

Match interrupted, quality March and PL54 is banned. Happy days.

Over to the car park!

I've been told that if I attend I'll be nicked so I'll wait in the pub! Lol.

This is a momentous day. Roland next
  • WSS said:

Proud to be one of those who confronted the directors box. Peaceful but forceful. We’re here to stay. Sorry if it affected anyone.

Don't apologise to anyone, they should apologise to you for not joining in!
  • Why is PL54 banned? I must admit he winds me up but is banning the correct course of action? Unless of course he has made racist, sexist or violent remarks. I've always thought let the prat hang himself since I've learnt to ignore him and his mate Colin!!