Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD Statements for Todays Actions

Comments

• Gillis said:

stonemuse said:

Second time I noticed that apparently PL54 has left a comment on a thread, but nothing appears.

I know he's a WUM and a bit of a prat, but suppressing his (albeit ridiculous) comments seems OTT.

Virtually every thread on the front page at the moment is showing the most recent comment as being by PL54, but none of the comments are actually visible on the thread. I'm wondering if they possibly need to be pre-approved before they're shown?
    Like him or loathe him that would be bad. I would have hoped this is a forum for all opinions.
    Unless it's because of any personal abuse or remarks that are racist, sexist etc.
  • Loving the camel squad! Brilliant!

Bloody attention seekers.......
    *(which one is @PL54 ?)
  • boggzy said:

Are the Camel outfits paid for by CARD?

Actually, never thought of that.

An aside, what you doing next Saturday @boggzy ?
  • SID said:

Off_it said:

SDAddick said:

Today's protests aren't for me, the camel outfits are a bit racist yfor my taste

An be Racist?

I've heard it all now. Laughable.
    Camels can be a bit touchy apparently.
    They get the hump.
  • Did anything happen today or were those 4 camels the sole demonstration?
  • ross1 said:

Did anything happen today or were those 4 camels the sole demonstration?

And the boycott of buying anything from the club. Was probably the quietest day for a long while protest wise? Something massive must be being planned for Brighton.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Did anything happen today or were those 4 camels the sole demonstration?

A few Brussel sprouts were thrown and some half hearted Roland outs.
  • Felt today's game and atmosphere lacked a proper protest today- last few home games where things have been thrown onto the pitch really jeered up the crowd and got the up for it , but with nothing planned today it was very flat and dull!

Hopefully ALOT planned for next Saturday , including things on the pitch!

Oh and we lost today , no protest and a loss - coincidence? :lol:
  • Lo

AshBurton said:

We're in Dubai

Saw them outside west stand - brilliant !
    @ME14addick I saw you take a picture from the window (blind up!) - could you post it on here?
  • Was KM there to-day?
  • @Arsenetatters - here is another. I did wonder if the blinds might be pulled down when I waved to you!
  • Well done all.

What's that hoarding propped up behind big Sam?
  • Sponsored links:

• LoOkOuT said:

Well done all.

What's that hoarding propped up behind big Sam?

The 'Bartrams' sign above the entrance to Bartrams.
  • This is VERY funny, top stuff.
  • @Arsenetatters - here is another. I did wonder if the blinds might be pulled down when I waved to you!

Geezer at front looks like Christ Redeemer.
  • @ME14addick Ta, brain fart there... Makes sense now I look at it!
  • SDAddick said:

Today's protests aren't for me, the camel outfits are a bit racist for my taste

To camels? Nah they've always got the hump!
  • SDAddick said:

Today's protests aren't for me, the camel outfits are a bit racist for my taste

We met 3 blokes from Dubai who didn't take offence at all. They wondered what it was all about and then shook our hands.
    Actually Arabs from Dubai ? At the match ? Takeover stuff perhaps...?