Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD Statements for Todays Actions

Comments

• LoOkOuT said:

stonemuse said:

Second time I noticed that apparently PL54 has left a comment on a thread, but nothing appears.

I know he's a WUM and a bit of a prat, but suppressing his (albeit ridiculous) comments seems OTT.

He's just doing what he does best... being a dick
  • PL54 said:

Most sensible thing you've ever said.
  • Hello chaps great ideas
    Keep up the good work
    Any Chance u can drop off some coke and crisps
    At the bull shooters hill
    Cannot make game today
    Will b at the Brighton game hopefully
    Let's get these people out
    Good luck t
  • Lots and lots and lots of stewards.
  • And Ob outside the shop.
  • Sponsored links:

• And Ob outside the shop.

What a surprise
  • Think I'll leave my beach ball at home today ...
  • Please donate anything you would have spent to the Upbeats instead.
    https://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2016
  • Lo
    AshBurton said:

We're in Dubai

Saw them outside west stand - brilliant !
  • Loving the camel squad! Brilliant!
  • Love it....
  • PL54 said:

I wish all your posts were like this. Concise and to the point.
  • AshBurton said:

We're in Dubai

Not only squirrel face 'having the hump' today!
  • Sponsored links:

• Them camel outfits are a joke. What a total waste of money
  • Disrupting the game is the only way we send out a clear message. The camel outfits although funny makes a serious situation into a bit of a joke...
  • SDAddick said:

Today's protests aren't for me, the camel outfits are a bit racist for my taste

And if she'd gone on holiday to the USA would cowboy hats and other stereotypical 'Americana' also be 'a bit racist'...?
  • Are the Camel outfits paid for by CARD?
  • mogodon said:

micks1950 said:

SDAddick said:

And if she'd gone on holiday to the USA would cowboy hats and other stereotypical 'Americana' also be 'a bit racist'...?
    Some people look for things to take offence at and almost delight when they find something.
    I'm sure they do, and if that's how you see my reaction so be it. It's the characterization of a group of people, particularly those who lack in social privilege, that I take issue with. Being American, no, would not have a problem with the cowboy hats and such because of the different perceptions of the two countries/regions. Privilege and status have a lot to do with this. Can go into more depth, but may be simpler if we simply agree to disagree.
  • SDAddick said:

mogodon said:

micks1950 said:

SDAddick said:

Some people look for things to take offence at and almost delight when they find something.
    I'm sure they do, and if that's how you see my reaction so be it. It's the characterization of a group of people, particularly those who lack in social privilege, that I take issue with. Being American, no, would not have a problem with the cowboy hats and such because of the different perceptions of the two countries/regions. Privilege and status have a lot to do with this. Can go into more depth, but may be simpler if we simply agree to disagree.
    Then the UAE are probably ok... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
  • SDAddick said:

mogodon said:

micks1950 said:

SDAddick said:

Lack social privilege ? Arabs ? Richest people in the world ? Are you sure !
  • SDAddick said:

mogodon said:

micks1950 said:

SDAddick said:

Jesus. In another thread you said you was ill. I'll put it down to that.