Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD Statements for Todays Actions

CARD released two statements yesterday regarding todays actions

Comments

• Bump for matchday
  • Wear something suitable for the beach party....a few flakes of snow are forecast.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh dear.
  • See you in the Fans' Bar after then Dan @C.Walsh'sLoveChild
  • Love the boycott and getting local businesses involved. Great thinking once again by CARD.

Is there a post match protest in the car park today?
  • Stig said:

Love the boycott and getting local businesses involved. Great thinking once again by CARD.

Is there a post match protest in the car park today?

That's for Daisy to guess
  • stonemuse said:

Second time I noticed that apparently PL54 has left a comment on a thread, but nothing appears.

I know he's a WUM and a bit of a prat, but suppressing his (albeit ridiculous) comments seems OTT.

It's happening on all the threads.
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:

Second time I noticed that apparently PL54 has left a comment on a thread, but nothing appears.

I know he's a WUM and a bit of a prat, but suppressing his (albeit ridiculous) comments seems OTT.

Virtually every thread on the front page at the moment is showing the most recent comment as being by PL54, but none of the comments are actually visible on the thread. I'm wondering if they possibly need to be pre-approved before they're shown?
  • Perhaps he's been put on the cyber naughty step?
  • Gillis said:

stonemuse said:

Virtually every thread on the front page at the moment is showing the most recent comment as being by PL54, but none of the comments are actually visible on the thread. I'm wondering if they possibly need to be pre-approved before they're shown?
    A good idea.