Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham season ticket next season

12346»

Comments

• trebor400 said:

@SDAddick
    1) compared to RD and his cronies Sullivan, Gold & Brady are some of nicest people your meet!
    2) I agree deal not fair and it shouldn't of gone ahead in that format but it has, I just feel so disenfranchised with Charlton run by RD I can't give them money and the only thing I can do to show my anger is to not buy season ticket.

Sullivan and Gold made their money from wank Books
    and Vibrators (to quote Simon Jordan for why he never went in the Birmingham Boardroom)
    Brady got the Job as CEO at 23 when the partnership first came together because David Sullivan fancied her and she had no qualms in sacking staff.

None of the above make them bad people, but the thought of having a West Ham season ticket would be like Watching your Nubile and at present attractive female Neighbour getting undressed with the Curtains open, as you hide in your conifer tree at a angle of 90 degrees ?
    Just because your own partner have put the pounds on and needs to get back down the Gym.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Plus i did would fall off my soapbox.
    Could have been worse, I fell through mine...

There might have been one, or possibly two, too many kebabs.

On the plus side, however, my solicitor says that there's a really good new HMP diet plan.
  • Here's my view.

If you "support" a team, the time when they need your support, is when things are going wrong. If you don't want to give your money to RD, there are plenty of teams that would appreciate your support. Welling, who are always living a hand to mouth experience is when. Or, probably more appropriately, Orient, who are likely to lose a core of so called "supporters", who will look at cheap, tax - payer subsidised Premiership tickets just down the road.

What is being done by the OP here, is what those fans did at Chelsea, when Abramovic did when he bought them, with stolen money from Russian taxpayers.

And I think most football supporters call them is not "supporters", or even "fans"...

We call them "glory hunters"...