Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham season ticket next season

Comments

• trebor400 said:

I don't see what big deal is, I've never considered West Ham a rival and I get a season of decent premiership football while I wait for RD to bugger off. I dont wanna give RD any money and can you imagine what the team is going to look like next season? not good! I was ok with league 1 last time as we had Powell there to build a very good team, but I can't face watching a bunch of foreign strangers struggling to pass to each other and probably get relegated.

trebor400 said:

I don't see what big deal is, I've never considered West Ham a rival and I get a season of decent premiership football while I wait for RD to bugger off. I dont wanna give RD any money and can you imagine what the team is going to look like next season? not good! I was ok with league 1 last time as we had Powell there to build a very good team, but I can't face watching a bunch of foreign strangers struggling to pass to each other and probably get relegated.

Why not go and watch a more deserving cause like Orient, Bromley, welling? Anyone but those cockney c****s west ham.
  • I'd rather be permanently hungover than get a season ticket at another premier league side.
  • The media circlejerk for West Ham is unbearable. They get fawned over for playing the West Ham Way™, winning the World Cup single-handily and supposedly being lovable cockneys. They attract twats that like pretending to be geezers and doing geezer things like betting and spouting off about boxing, usually sky produced shite.
  • milo said:

It's amazing how many 'new' posters to this forum insert this sort of line after a few pages:

"I naively thought id be able to have sensible discussion about it and people would understand my reasons with the current regime. Guess i was wrong."

Ironically it is usually after starting a thread that is incredibly insensible .

Totally agree with Milo here.

The poster stated his choice (future purchase of a WHU season ticket) and then said "Anyone else thinking of doing the same?"
    IMO the poster was being somewhat provocative rather than naive.
    Did he seriously think he was going to get support for this idea?
    What kind of replies/discussion was he expecting?

I think the very first reply from JamesCAFC was the simple word 'No'

There you are Trebor400 - that answers your question perfectly doesn't it? No need for a discussion at all.

In fact, I'm going along with James so the answer to your question ............No.
  • West Ham are promoting the season tickets so is there that much of a waiting list? Arsenal-supportnig work colleague lives in Bow has been talking about getting one - apparently they're £300 which is a couple of games for a gooner if they can afford to go. No mistake, West Ham will do very well out of this deal
  • _MrDick said:

My son has asked if we can go to West Ham next season. I had to remind him that his middle name is Charlton. So, in other words, over my dead body.

Good work Del.
  • rananegra said:

West Ham are promoting the season tickets so is there that much of a waiting list? Arsenal-supportnig work colleague lives in Bow has been talking about getting one - apparently they're £300 which is a couple of games for a gooner if they can afford to go. No mistake, West Ham will do very well out of this deal

Yes, of course, there is no denying this but perhaps you should have posted this on the Olympic Stadium thread.

Here we are being asked by the original poster if anyone is thinking of buying a WHU season ticket for next season.

Well, even if a WHU season ticket was being offered not for £300, £200, £100 but for for say £1 next season I still wouldn't buy one for the very simple simple and obvious reason that I don't support them.

• _MrDick said:

My son has asked if we can go to West Ham next season. I had to remind him that his middle name is Charlton. So, in other words, over my dead body.

You want to worry when he turns around and says... that can be arranged!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Expensive season tickets. This bloke must be minted.
  • Just picked up this thread and haven't read it all but, what a knob!
  • edited April 2016
    On a serious note.... If we were the {...} customers {...} that Katrien think we should be (weird I know), then she should be panicking at this. After all, better quality of product, and better facilities, for marginally more expense.

But as we're loyal supporters, we just want these Belgian twats out, and our Charlton back! No way am I going over there. Unless we play them in the cup of course, where I'll be the away end.
  • drewman said:

trebor400 said:

trebor400 said:

Why not go and watch a more deserving cause like Orient, Bromley, welling? Anyone but those cockney c****s west ham.
    My thoughts on exactly. If it ever got that bad that I couldn't go to Millwall I'd go and watch my local non-league club instead. Still can't work out if this fellas on one big elaborate wind up.
  • _MrDick said:

Good work Del.
    Del wasn't Rodney's dad...
  • This is obviously a BS wind up thread anyway. However IF west Ham have a waiting list for season tickets in the 30,000's wouldn't it be an idea to try and capture the supposed thousands that won't be able to get a ticket for the new stadium? It's not like they'll be paying to watch a rival, given the level we'll be playing at soon.
  • Simon E said:

On a serious note.... If we were the {...} customers {...} that Katrien think we should be (weird I know), then she should be panicking at this. After all, better quality of product, and better facilities, for marginally more expense.

yes, perhaps exactly what Katrien would aspire to. Attracting a new brand of supporter (customer) with no previous allegiance or emotional attachment to the club, ready to embrace the new affordable dining and social match day experience. Oh dear, she arrived at the wrong club.
  • I would never follow west ham and would rather see Charlton stuggle than be a turn coat!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• If this thread had been one massive in-joke wind-up we were all in on to get at the club it would have been good but it's not, he's being serious, which is so so sad for him, for us, for everyone that cares about Charlton.

We want Roland out.
  • The Emirates pilot is likely to be British I think.

To the point though, buy tickets to watch whoever you want.

Buy a season ticket if you want to support that club.

Don't buy a season ticket for Charlton unless you have compelling personal reasons for doing so.
  • The Emirates pilot is likely to be British I think.

Don't buy a season ticket for Charlton unless you have compelling personal reasons for doing so.

Season ticket for me at Charlton all day long!!
  • Tavern said:

The Emirates pilot is likely to be British I think.

Forced to sit in your seat all day long, that's cruel and unusual punishment.

It's bad enough being there for roughly two hours.
  • Tavern said:

The Emirates pilot is likely to be British I think.

Forced to sit in your seat all day long, that's cruel and unusual punishment.

It's bad enough being there for roughly two hours.
    All part of being Charlton!
  • Bloody West Ham.
  • I'd rather be permanently hungover than get a season ticket at another premier league side.

????
  • Kap10 said:

I'd rather be permanently hungover than get a season ticket at another premier league side.

????
    Haha good question, probably because I was hungover
  • trebor400 said:

@SDAddick
    1) compared to RD and his cronies Sullivan, Gold & Brady are some of nicest people your meet!
    2) I agree deal not fair and it shouldn't of gone ahead in that format but it has, I just feel so disenfranchised with Charlton run by RD I can't give them money and the only thing I can do to show my anger is to not buy season ticket.

Sullivan and Gold made their money from wank Books
    and Vibrators (to quote Simon Jordan for why he never went in the Birmingham Boardroom)
    Brady got the Job as CEO at 23 when the partnership first came together because David Sullivan fancied her and she had no qualms in sacking staff.

None of the above make them bad people, but the thought of having a West Ham season ticket would be like Watching your Nubile and at present attractive female Neighbour getting undressed with the Curtains open, as you hide in your conifer tree at a angle of 90 degrees ?
    Just because your own partner have put the pounds on and needs to get back down the Gym.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Plus i did would fall off my soapbox.