Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham season ticket next season

Comments

• I'm being serious here guys, I don't see the issue. Yeah the stadium deal stinks but it's going ahead no matter what. I'm refusing to spend money with RD and don't want to sit about on Saturdays doing nothing, I've got friends who support West Ham with season tickets and a family history in my dad. What's wrong with still wanting the social aspect of football? I've never considered West Ham a rival but I wasn't born when we had to stadium share with them so perhaps am missing something. Believe me when at CAFC I'm one of only ones in my section in East stand making noise. i won't be buying West Ham shirt or joining in the stupid bubble song.
  • trebor400 said:

I'm being serious here guys, I don't see the issue. Yeah the stadium deal stinks but it's going ahead no matter what. I'm refusing to spend money with RD and don't want to sit about on Saturdays doing nothing, I've got friends who support West Ham with season tickets and a family history in my dad. What's wrong with still wanting the social aspect of football? I've never considered West Ham a rival but I wasn't born when we had to stadium share with them so perhaps am missing something. Believe me when at CAFC I'm one of only ones in my section in East stand making noise. i won't be buying West Ham shirt or joining in the stupid bubble song.

Out of interest how much will their S/Ts cost next season...............oh it's ok the penny's just dropped you must be minted.
  • edited April 2016
    I have no idea at min being sorted by a mate who knows people in West Ham.

@Leeds_Addick in 15 years if asked that in pub I'll tell them I boycotted (which is what CARD has requested we do) for hopefully 1 season until owner buggered off and went and watched West Ham with friends for season before fingers cross returning to watch my team Charlton.
  • sam3110 said:

Lol go on then, I'll bite

Fuck off then, anyone who can go and watch a rival team, especially one thats not a little local non league team but a big fuck off money grabbing community fucking taxpayer shafting shitheap like them, financed by dildo money and with "5 million" Essex based mockney geezer cunts like Danny fucking Dyer following them, who have only jumped on the bandwagon again because they have a shiny new stadium and are actually half decent at football right now, can fuck right off and stay there, you're welcome to eachother

Yeah, but what do you really think?

But seriously, excellent post Sam!
  • @SDAddick
    1) compared to RD and his cronies Sullivan, Gold & Brady are some of nicest people your meet!
    2) I agree deal not fair and it shouldn't of gone ahead in that format but it has, I just feel so disenfranchised with Charlton run by RD I can't give them money and the only thing I can do to show my anger is to not buy season ticket.
  • edited April 2016
    trebor400 said:

I have no idea at min being sorted by a mate who knows people in West Ham.

@Leeds_Addick in 15 years if asked that in pub I'll tell them I boycotted (which is what CARD as requested we do) for hopefully 1 season until owner buggered off and went and watched West Ham with friends for season before fingers cross returning to watch my team Charlton.

1 - This is not what card requested anyone to do, they have urged people delay in renewing at the early bird stage.

2 - Your not boycotting at all, you are choosing to go and watch premiership football with your mates

My best mate has a Hammers season ticket, we run a business together, if I were even to suggest that I was ditching Charlton to go with him he would consider me a weird/unique individual.

If you have indeed made your decision, and are fortunate to get a ticket (it really isn't just a case of my mates sorting it, you have to do the whole Stratford and choose your seat thing), I would keep it to yourself, lording on here wont get you much support I am afraid so don't be too upset by the hostile response.
  • Bye
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    All my family are Hammers. Ever since I was a kid I've had them rammed down my throat and my Dad desperately tried to convert me to a Hammer. Unfortunately for him, he took me to The Valley as a kid to watch a match, mostly because it was our nearest team. I think he rues that day because I was hooked ever since. After all the years of fighting against conversion to the Hammers, I'm not going to give in now just because we have some knob in charge (though it pains me to stay away from The Valley).
  • trebor400 said:

I've made the decision that next season I'll be making short trip to Olympic Stadium & getting season ticket for West Ham, I can't give RD any more money and I don't want to get out the routine of attending football. I won't be as passionate but will be watching a team who has a game plan, a manager who knows that the formation 4-1-1-4 doesn't work & owners that understand English football. As soon as RD/KM have f**ked off I'll be straight back down the valley.

Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

Two words. Good Riddance
  • Surprise, surprise. Another one who signed up to CL within the last two years, barely posted a word, professes undying passion for CAFC then spouts a load of drivel. Actually, the only surprise is that the username is marginally less stupid than Belgiumbun and Alanalsace.
  • It's a no from me.
  • Footballs a disease .. Once in your blood you can't change ...a few times I really wish I could...but I can't ... And to go to somewhere else would me faking caring ... It would be like banging your sister or something...
  • can I borrow it for the home game against Arsenal next season? let me know where to pick it up. Cheers mate.
  • edited April 2016
  • Really getting on my nerves the West Ham goodbye to the Boleyn for a start I've always known it as Upton Park, and there deciding to move not like there being chucked out like us, as for getting a season ticket, not a chance I like spurs been to a couple of there matches, fa cup semi at Wembley and away at chelsea being a couple in recent years, when cousins had spare tickets etc, wouldn't go out of my way to go though and would never dream of Buying a season ticket for white hart lane.
  • Sponsored links:

• trebor400 said:

I'm being serious here guys, I don't see the issue. Yeah the stadium deal stinks but it's going ahead no matter what. I'm refusing to spend money with RD and don't want to sit about on Saturdays doing nothing, I've got friends who support West Ham with season tickets and a family history in my dad. What's wrong with still wanting the social aspect of football? I've never considered West Ham a rival but I wasn't born when we had to stadium share with them so perhaps am missing something. Believe me when at CAFC I'm one of only ones in my section in East stand making noise. i won't be buying West Ham shirt or joining in the stupid bubble song.

Are you Incorruptible Addick/Spouting Rubbish by any chance?
  • You crack on then mate. Only 121 days, 7 hours, 35 mins, 21 secs to wait.

Hope you've got your tenner ready to join the Priority List.
  • Que Sera Sera, whatever will be will be, I'm going to Shrewsbury, Que Sera Sera.
  • Strange.

You are treating it like a restaurant. ' I'll come back when there is new management in place '.

You say your dad USED to support West Ham. How does that work? Even if I'm 90 and shuffled off to some old peoples home without a single marble left rolling around in my head I would still be Charlton. I could not imagine ever saying 'I used to support Charlton'.

I once acquainted an Arsenal 'fan' with a Highbury season ticket etc...... When Chelsea started to become more trendy with Zola, Guillet, Vialli etc..... he became a Chelsea fan. Never did understand.

Well I hope you don't get too passionate with West Ham.

• That's nice mate, hope you enjoy yourself...
  • I'm doing away games, if Charlton are at home and i want a fix and getting away from being arms deep in nappies and baby shit, I will be at Dulwich Hamlet or Welling, at least if your not gonna be at the valley give your hard earned over to a club who needs it and haven't been involved I'm tax related bullshit, who would go watch a club that counts Russell brand and Danny dyer in their shitlist anyway
  • Can you Buy Katrien one too so she can sit beside her best mate!
  • trebor400 said:

I just never really got all this territorial bullshit with football ...

Absolutely proves you are part of the club regime ... football is, and always will be, a tribal game. Daisy and Roland have both proved in their rants / announcements that they do not understand this aspect.

The only people who have shown that they do not believe this FACT are those at the club.

Fail ... you bought the wrong club.
  • edited April 2016
    End of day I still support Charlton and they are only club I've ever supported, however i cannot give RD any more of my money so no season ticket and no individual match tickets, I'll try and do some away games but only when tickets available on door at away stadium. So it leaves me with decision if I want to continue watching live football I have to pick another team. Why should I let RD ruin all of football for me?

My dad & I have been going to see Charlton live for last 15/20 years and we love attending games, whats wrong with while boycotting CAFC we go with bunch of friends have a laugh and watch West Ham as neutrals? Yes i could of gone somewhere like Welling/Ebbesfleet but if I'm going to stop watching Charlton I might as well watch Premiership football. I'll be back as soon as Roland f*cks off no matter the division.

Will I be as passionate at West Ham as Charlton? Will i celebrate a last minute winner like i do at Charlton? Will i sing like i do at Charlton? the answers to all these questions are no.
  • @stonemuse No i'm not part of regime and am 100% against it, I just never hated or disliked anyone purely on what team they support. Yes i dislike teams like Chelsea and loved it when we beat them but would never have a go at anyone over what football team they supported.